Contract worker killed in accident at...

Contract worker killed in accident at AK Steel

There are 1 comment on the Independent story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Contract worker killed in accident at AK Steel. In it, Independent reports that:

According to Boyd County Coroner Mark Hammond, Shaun Shelton, 27, of Westwood, an employee of Stein Inc., an AK Steel contractor, died after he was accidentally pulled onto a conveyor belt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

true1

United States

#1 May 9, 2012
This was my son he was a good man trying to support his family. he is missed dearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DuPont Building $30 Million Titanium Tetrachlor... (Nov '06) Jan '17 Reality Check 4
News Central Ohioans share weird street names, back ... Dec '16 Knock off purse s... 3
News Steel shares surge again, keep post-election st... Dec '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 23
News Novamerican Steel Inc. Announces Its Name Chang... (Feb '09) Nov '16 y5oh 799
News Wilton braces for Gerdau-Ameristeel layoffs (Jun '10) Nov '16 Beentheredonethat 4
News Worthington Industries Acquires Angus For $180M (Jan '12) Oct '16 Rdja 3
News Nude-yoga fans shed body-image shame along with... Sep '16 UTrashy 10
More from around the web