Leading steel maker to donate $8.5 ml...

Leading steel maker to donate $8.5 mln to forced draft victims

There are 1 comment on the English Dong-A story from May 25, 2012, titled Leading steel maker to donate $8.5 mln to forced draft victims. In it, English Dong-A reports that:

Korea`s top steel maker POSCO, which benefited from Japanese loans under the 1965 Korea-Japan treaty that normalized bilateral ties, will donate 10 billion won to Koreans forcefully drafted into the Japanese military under Japanese colonial rule.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at English Dong-A.

Investment

San Jose, CA

#1 May 28, 2012
MY NAME IS MR AHMED MOHAMMED FROM LIBYA.I WANT TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY,ANY INTERESTED PARTNER SHOULD CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS.
From Ahmed Mohammed([email protected] om).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerdau sells rebar Mills to Nucor & CMC Nov 17 shredit 16
News Comparing Nucor Corporation (NUE) and The Compe... Nov 15 your compition 2
News 2 dead in shooting at Worthington bar Nov 15 faux 8
News Thieves ram U-Haul into Louis Vuitton store in ... Oct '17 shadow_hunter 10
News Man gets probation for leaving naked son in tra... Oct '17 Reality Speaks 2
News Novamerican Steel Inc. Announces Its Name Chang... (Feb '09) Sep '17 KPUT 800
question about steel Sep '17 amluthra 1
More from around the web