Rising gun sales in New Jersey driven by first-time buyers

Sep 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

New Jersey gun sellers have been doing a brisk business over the past few years, reflecting a larger national trend of increased firearm ownership.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2012

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2012
The other shoe is finally dropping? Now that more Jersy-ites want to exercise their rights, they are realizing that NJ has stifled their rights for many years. Maybe this new voting block can do some good in influencing their elected servants to loosen the very tight gun laws, and maybe someday there could even be CCW in Jersey.
"New Jersey and you"...NOT perfect together.

Camden, Trenton and Newark are dangerous places. As-is any gun-free zone(state).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sporting Goods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ultimate Z-Code Sports Betting System Review (May '13) Jul '14 Scam alert betonl... 2
Saved from near dead, Macomb Mall is getting a ... May '14 Trashy 1
Callaway Golf Announces Midwest Investor Trip W... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Terry 1
Sports Authority to shutter Hotel Circle store ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 james franco 4
Happy 50th birthday, GI Joe (Feb '14) Feb '14 Local 1
eBay Enterprise launches Ship-to-Store cloud se... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Philip Cohen 1
With production underway, Ruger snaps up existi... (Dec '13) Dec '13 many waiting 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sporting Goods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••