ET: Desi companies hiring global interns in droves

There are 2 comments on the The Times of India story from Nov 25, 2012, titled ET: Desi companies hiring global interns in droves. In it, The Times of India reports that:

Biocon, IMRB, Columbia Asia Hospitals along with Infosys, Wipro and Mphasis are looking to hire interns from Mexico, South Africa and Germany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of India.

global internships

South Jordan, UT

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Lately I've been thinking it would be such a great experience to finally go on one of those global internships. I would love to get out of the normal swing of things. I was looking into this one: http://eiabroad.com/intern/ , what would you say?

Since: Sep 12

Hyderabad, India

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Thanks to share this
see for opencart softwares begoniainfosys(dot) com products page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QuickBooks Desktop vs QuickBooks Online Sat QuickbookHelp 1
News The Mosaic Company Named No. 40 on 100 Best Cor... May 19 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Man hospitalized after fall into acid tank at M... May 19 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Two oil companies fined millions for waste viol... May 19 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Mosaic: A Low-Risk Investment With Limited Upside May 19 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Valparaiso Student Charged In False Hostage Threat Apr 25 rjl45 2
News Business briefing: Target nears end of Canada s... Apr '15 Future Shop 1
More from around the web