Rochester man charged with robbing M&...

Rochester man charged with robbing M&T Bank on Lyell Avenue

There are 7 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jun 4, 2012, titled Rochester man charged with robbing M&T Bank on Lyell Avenue. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

A 42-year-old Rochester man has been arrested for robbing the M&T Bank on Lyell Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Meanwhile, banks that have been ripping off the taxpays through bailouts, and everyone else with unfair practices continue without a single arrest ....
VNV Combat Vet

AOL

#3 Jun 4, 2012
A 42-year-old BLACK Rochester BOY has been arrested for robbing the M&T Bank on Lyell Avenue. It happened shortly after 10 a.m. on Saturday.

Investigators say Timothy "The BLACK GEEK" Wilson passed a note to a teller demanding cash. Once he received the money, police say he left the bank and went to a home on Burrows Street.

Officers were able to locate him and place him under arrest.

Wilson is charged with robbery and grand larceny.

Hard to get that INK off in the exploding bubble pack even IF you are BLACK as the Ace of Spades, HUH RHONDUH??

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2012
He doesn't have the time to look for work,but he has the time to rob a bank,typical lowlife.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
He doesn't have the time to look for work,but he has the time to rob a bank,typical lowlife.
I can't carry on this charade anymore. There is just way too many scummy things going on for me to try and keep up. I just want to apologize to all of you and even after all of the low life things that I have written I hope that there will be no hard feelings. I am truly sorry for my behavior and only hope that someday I will grow emotionally to be at least one tenth of the people that you are. Peace Out...

pigpen911

Location hidden

#6 Jun 5, 2012
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't carry on this charade anymore. There is just way too many scummy things going on for me to try and keep up. I just want to apologize to all of you and even after all of the low life things that I have written I hope that there will be no hard feelings. I am truly sorry for my behavior and only hope that someday I will grow emotionally to be at least one tenth of the people that you are. Peace Out...
It would be nice if it was true,which it isn't-lol! BTW: Whoever posted this fairy tale--- GOOD JOB.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 5, 2012
semper fi forever wrote:
Yeah, the "PEACE OUT" kind of gave it away. Maybe it was "Nickbo" breaking balls????? Isn't it nice, that all the KNEE-GROW funeral parlors, are so busy, with all the shootings and stabbings! It's good to know, that they care about keeping the economy healthy!!!
Do you think the funeral parlors demand payment up front?

pigpen911

Location hidden

#9 Jun 5, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the funeral parlors demand payment up front?
Wouldn't you?,I sure would. Wonder if they have a family plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for software company Dec '17 MugOfTea 2
News Wells Fargo & Co. Initiates Coverage on PulteGr... (Jan '17) Nov '17 treason watch 5
News Russia hackers had targets worldwide, beyond US... Nov '17 USA Today 17
News PulteGroup Inc. (PHM) Bond Prices Fall 1.8% (Dec '16) Oct '17 Flint MI 4
News Midnight Club: Los Angeles Coming to Xbox, PS3 ... (May '07) Sep '17 jamm 2
News Alibaba vows to fight fakes - and China'sa (Jan '15) Sep '17 jose garrido 5
Buy Adobe and help pay for a stranger to have a... Sep '17 Buddy Baker 1
More from around the web