Holley Fire Department squirrel slam ...

Holley Fire Department squirrel slam met with hunters and protesters

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Holley Fire Department squirrel slam met with hunters and protesters. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The real losers on Saturday were the sacks full of dead squirrels in the small upstate Orleans County, New York community where the Holley Fire Department hosted their 7th annual "Hazzard County Squirrel Slam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Gabriel

Joplin, MO

#1 Feb 17, 2013
There wasn't 100 protesters there, maybe 20. The Pro side had at least 50 or more . This story is totally slanted left as typical of the liberal media. It was a fun event. The protest only caused more hunters to join in and more tickets to be sold. Hope they sell 2000 tickets next year and i will support them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit Man Charged In Shooting Of 7-Year-Old B... 1 hr grounded in reality 1
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) 3 hr No one 258
News Flying lantern festival a go in Craven, Sask., ... Mon Craven Coward Noe... 1
News Help Needed To Identify Woman Whose Body Was Fo... Aug 21 Leslie 1
News Rent: Squeezed in Santa Cruz Aug 20 Woof 15
News Blue Cut Fire Grows To 18,000 Acres, Homes Dest... Aug 18 Joyce Guthrie 3
News NBC chairman blasts Trump in private Facebook post Aug 16 Old Sam 1
More from around the web