Erie school director looks to bring d...

Erie school director looks to bring dog park to city's eastside

There are 8 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Erie school director looks to bring dog park to city's eastside. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Erie School Director Robbie Fabrizi is spearheading an effort to bring a dog park to the city, and one location under consideration is the popular east Erie park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Pervis

Flat Rock, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
they already have a chimp park
Commissioner Lou Ryzmek

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Have this at Presque Isle. We dont need it on da east side. Who is dis pony tailed boy Fabrizi, a Fabio wannabe?
cheetos

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
PI would be the worst place for your dog. Extremely high risk for lyme disease.
tic toc

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
cheetos wrote:
PI would be the worst place for your dog. Extremely high risk for lyme disease.
Not worse than the east side. Your precious poodle will get mauled by some thug's pitbull.
cheetos

Erie, PA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
tic toc wrote:
<quoted text>
Not worse than the east side. Your precious poodle will get mauled by some thug's pitbull.
Lol my lil snook'ums is 130 lbs of puppy love. But seriously PI is not a good place for your dog. I take him most places but never there.
pearl

Wattsburg, PA

#6 Jan 11, 2013
A dog park is a good idea, I just would rather have our elected school directors work on making our schools better and spend our tax dollars to help kids.
pitbull

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Its not the dog but the owners who are to blame.@ Tic toc shows how narrow minded you are, also shows you know nothing about the breed. Do your research and try to come back at me. You can't! And actually a pitbull is a great family dog. The 1st dog in the white house, was owned by a couple presidents. Is a great rehab dog for kids in the hospital. Actualy is not a great guard dog, wasnt breed to attack humans. Shall I go on? Is a dog that can be great or horrible depending on how they were raised and socialized(spelling?). Just like any other dog. I'll compare it to owning a gun.People can do stupid stuff with guns, do we group every gun owner because of a stupid few, no.
Frank Petrunger Jr

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Mr. Fabrizi should be exerting his mental energy to help me better budget my spending when I travel on School District business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 5 hr Thesimpletruth 1,057
News Bristol Palin says she's pregnant for second time (Jun '15) Tue Minimum wage 3
News Homewood police apologize to woman detained at ... Mon ThomasA 2
News Students At Mediocre $62,500-Per-Year Universit... Mon mestu 1
News Florida man makes Pulse-style massacre threats ... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 1
News Priest cites - gay lifestyle' in denying man's ... Dec 1 Pope Benedicktum 5
News A photo of a 4-year-old with Hillary Clinton wa... Dec 1 Spotted Girl 1
More from around the web