Robertson wishes Facebook had 'vomit' button for gays

Jul 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLWT-TV Cincinnati

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Comments
61 - 72 of 72 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar DNF, why do you bring God into this, Queers don't believe in him???
Neither do you, so why are you so worried about it?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
First off LIAR DNF, I never accused them of being child molesters, that was your words. Secondly, you really think I give a sh!t what they think anyway? Or you for that matter.
If you are so indifferent to all things gay, why do you sit there and risk carpel tunnel to reply to every single post? It makes YOU look like a hypocrite that you scream "I don't care!" but your name is on every Gay and Lesbian page of Topix. It is rare for me to log onto some new thread withOUT seeing your smiling face already well entrenched into the action. WHY? What do you GET out of it?

Are you teaching, or taunting, or blowing off steam to avoid climbing a local tower with a weapon and bag of bullets, or do you enjoy taking a walk on the wild side?

Do your friends and family know that your FAVORITE pen pals are gays?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're putting words in my mouth. That ain't very nice. Just because I'm not a Christian and don't know much about the bible, doesn't mean I don't believe he exist.
OK, to be more accurate. Why are you so worried about other people's beliefs? You certainly are NO holy roller or a missionary, except for your favorite POSITION, so why do you care?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW that's stretching it, even for you. You're either sicker than I thought you were or you've been thinking along them lines yourself. Do your friends and family know you've been thinking along them lines?
Could you actually read one of my questions before answering it, please?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

It's going to be so funny when Pat finds out he's going to hell.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to welcome him in with open arms,Fagg@t?
Eeww, if I wake up in the after life and find I have been sent to a Pat Robertson Trinity Broadcast arena, I will KNOW I am in hell.

In Orange County, Calif, in Costa Mesa, a real upscale town there is a wonderful mall full of shops like Tiffany and Rolex and places of that caliber for the wealthy Orange County folk. Almost right across the street, however, is Trinity Broadcast studios. All those poor dear ladies who live on cat food in one room broiling hot studio apartments who send in their meager savings to keep this place going would die if they saw it.

It's HUGE, surrounded by high fences. It is as vulgar of architecture as any new rich Iranian in Beverly Hills, loads of columns and new classical quasi Greek porch fronts and Baroque gargoyles and anything else they can slap on the building, plus sappy statues and fountains and as much geegaws as they can slather on the place. This is its OUTSIDE, lord knows what is going inside. All of it BOASTING of ill gotten gains from that poor old lady sweating in her one room apartment. Horrible place, fitting for Pat and his pals.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Eeww, if I wake up in the after life and find I have been sent to a Pat Robertson Trinity Broadcast arena, I will KNOW I am in hell.
In Orange County, Calif, in Costa Mesa, a real upscale town there is a wonderful mall full of shops like Tiffany and Rolex and places of that caliber for the wealthy Orange County folk. Almost right across the street, however, is Trinity Broadcast studios. All those poor dear ladies who live on cat food in one room broiling hot studio apartments who send in their meager savings to keep this place going would die if they saw it.
It's HUGE, surrounded by high fences. It is as vulgar of architecture as any new rich Iranian in Beverly Hills, loads of columns and new classical quasi Greek porch fronts and Baroque gargoyles and anything else they can slap on the building, plus sappy statues and fountains and as much geegaws as they can slather on the place. This is its OUTSIDE, lord knows what is going inside. All of it BOASTING of ill gotten gains from that poor old lady sweating in her one room apartment. Horrible place, fitting for Pat and his pals.
i checked out the building on google maps. ugh. i see what you mean. yikes.

looks like something someone that doesn't work for their money would erect.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i checked out the building on google maps. ugh. i see what you mean. yikes.
looks like something someone that doesn't work for their money would erect.
Exactly, they remind me of the Bling Ring, those young people who robbed all the rich actors's houses in Beverly Hills and when caught actually WORE their stolen goodies to court!

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Eeww, if I wake up in the after life and find I have been sent to a Pat Robertson Trinity Broadcast arena, I will KNOW I am in hell.
The main webpage for TBN Southern CA shows it.

Now we know why they insist they should remain tax exempt.

http://www.tbn.org/about-us/southern-californ...

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Pat Robinson clams so told in the story he started Trinity Broadcasting. Hes a lire what he did do was embezzled it from Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye Bakker
Do Not Call

Beverly, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2014

Judged:

Sorry Pat, you are the vomit button and dispenser. Could you please stop pushing it and saying stupid sh!t?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2014

Judged:

fb wouldn't have a vom button it would crash to often from overuse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Huh 26,225
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr Liberal forever 2,954
Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Wed Mystery person 60
Middle River man sentenced in sex crime (May '11) Tue sad mother 4
SkaDate X: The Evolution of Online Dating Software Tue vivek sharma 1
Body found floating in Fitchburg river Aug 24 jtn 7
Todd Starnes Atheist group fired up over pizza ... Aug 23 who cares 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Social Software People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••