Facebook posts result in jail time ov...

Facebook posts result in jail time over conditions

There are 38 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Facebook posts result in jail time over conditions. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

A man convicted of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old was given a jail sentence for violating conditions of his probation by drinking alcohol and leaving the state, evidence of which he posted to his Facebook page.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LSU

United States

#21 Feb 21, 2011
Sparky wrote:
I do know that ALL female dogs are B**ches.
Listen to Marky, he knows allot about female dogs!

“We've got some hoon trouble”

Since: Jan 11

Humpty Doo

#22 Feb 21, 2011
Sparky wrote:
Concerned you just don't get what they were saying do you? A Blair of any color is a Blair. Thats a fact. Why is it so hard for you to understand? Now on your rebuttal which makes no sense, ALL men are pigs or ALL women are B**ches or ALL teens are delinquents, where is the comparison? I do know that ALL female dogs are B**ches and ALL teens are juveniles. Those are facts.
Sparky Marky, nice to see you foaming at the mouth again. Did you catch something satdy nite? Or are you upset because you *didn't* catch anything?
Hmmmm

South Deerfield, MA

#23 Feb 21, 2011
Would Ted Bundy, or Jeffery Dahmer have posted their misdoings on facebook if it were around back then?

People are just plain dumb.
Guy

Galeton, PA

#24 Feb 21, 2011
Probation's a total scam. No wonder so many municipalities r going broke w/bureaucratic boondogles such as this. Paying civil servants 2b on Facebook. What a joke!
L Blair

Brandon, VT

#25 Apr 9, 2013
so guess what this is Lblair, I aprreciate all comments and have my own opinion. Yes to all those who think that they have never made bad decisions in they're life. Gongrads to you. Despite whether or not she lied to me about her age and whether or not she teased me into to doing what i did, it was my decision and I take full responsibility. The sentence should reflect that I was 18 just graduated and had a really fucked up family life, does it make it right no, The fact is I have taken responsibility for my life and I did over 10 years ago, i was still a kid. Things have changed if you wanna challenge me in any way i beg you to ry Im ready for you Bring it on, I have a feeling you wont.

“Smarten up!!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27 Apr 11, 2013
L Blair wrote:
so guess what this is Lblair, I aprreciate all comments and have my own opinion. Yes to all those who think that they have never made bad decisions in they're life. Gongrads to you. Despite whether or not she lied to me about her age and whether or not she teased me into to doing what i did, it was my decision and I take full responsibility. The sentence should reflect that I was 18 just graduated and had a really fucked up family life, does it make it right no, The fact is I have taken responsibility for my life and I did over 10 years ago, i was still a kid. Things have changed if you wanna challenge me in any way i beg you to ry Im ready for you Bring it on, I have a feeling you wont.
So you are telling me when you met her face to face you could not tell she was a CHILD?? Seriously!! I will challenge you.. Once you become a certain age you know right from wrong. You acted upon your impulse to attack a child. You will not convince me once you seen her you didn't realize she was but a baby... Sick M.F!!! Excuses will always benefit those that are making them.. fckhead!

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#28 Apr 12, 2013
SmArTeNuPfOoLiSh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are telling me when you met her face to face you could not tell she was a CHILD?? Seriously!! I will challenge you.. Once you become a certain age you know right from wrong. You acted upon your impulse to attack a child. You will not convince me once you seen her you didn't realize she was but a baby... Sick M.F!!! Excuses will always benefit those that are making them.. fckhead!
Ahhhh, what a family.... I don't know about you Mindy, but I see
images of June and Ward Cleaver sending Wally and The Beaver off
to school every time I see an article about the Blair's....
LSU

Albany, NY

#29 Apr 12, 2013
She gives me a woody Alex!

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#30 Apr 13, 2013
LSU wrote:
She gives me a woody Alex!
June Cleaver????
Elmer

Rochester, VT

#31 Apr 13, 2013
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
June Cleaver????
First sex on TV -- Ward, weren't you a little hard on the beaver last night?
G-Rod

Lakeland, FL

#33 Nov 6, 2014
Sharpie wrote:
Funny you should mention that G-Rod.
Why is that funny Sharpie?

“Smarten up!!”

Location hidden

#34 Apr 23, 2015
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... I agree with you..

“Smarten up!!”

Location hidden

#35 Apr 23, 2015
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to Marky, he knows allot about female dogs!
lmao
markey the masshole

Albany, NY

#37 Apr 27, 2015
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to Marky, he knows allot about female dogs!
eye do no a lot about dogs acause eye really is a smart guy regardless of what hundreds of other people may sayz. Hey..it ain't easy being a fat brainless lazy, trouble making mill rat and a dumb WOP at the same time.
markey UAW marvel

Albany, NY

#38 Apr 28, 2015
Max Rockatansky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sparky Marky, nice to see you foaming at the mouth again. Did you catch something satdy nite? Or are you upset because you *didn't* catch anything?
eye caught the crabs but Dr Pendyke cured me. he tolded me to light my left nut on fire with gasoline and when the crabs jump over onto my right nut stab them with an ice pick. Dr Pendyke is a genious and can cure anything except UAWassholeitise.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#39 Apr 28, 2015
markey UAW marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
eye caught the crabs but Dr Pendyke cured me. he tolded me to light my left nut on fire with gasoline and when the crabs jump over onto my right nut stab them with an ice pick. Dr Pendyke is a genious and can cure anything except UAWassholeitise.
Marky, where did your useless spawn run off to? Is he hanging with Roberto? Or just living in the basement?
markey da masshole

Albany, NY

#40 Apr 29, 2015
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Marky, where did your useless spawn run off to? Is he hanging with Roberto? Or just living in the basement?
my boy is in Dr Kaputnicks clinic . The good doctor is going to show him how to wipe hisass without gettingshit on his fingers.

“Smarten up!!”

Location hidden

#41 Aug 20, 2015
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor, NAACP call for calm during shooting inve... 16 hr This is Mine 11
News Environmental Protesters Fight Defamation Lawsu... Thu Maria Gifford 1
News 3 people rescued after boat capsizes on Lake Ch... Thu markey fife 6
News 2-Year-Old Shot In Detroit During Dispute Loses... Jun 22 The Real Truth 10
News 2-Year-Old Girl Remains On Life-Support As 3 Me... Jun 21 bozo 5
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Jun 20 no name 247
News Anti-gay parents compare LGBT student group at ... Jun 19 Roy 19
More from around the web