jspector

jspector

There are 1 comment on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Mar 4, 2013, titled jspector. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A State trooper is recovering today after being stabbed in the neck with a steak knife near the Capitol by a suspect who has yet to be apprehended, State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Gee,maybe I am a racist after all.I was 100% sure that the thug that stabbed the trooper was white and he turned out to be black.Shame on me for assuming it was a white guy.Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr The Peoples Media 3,079
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Jan 13 alaly 313
News Video on Facebook captures fight on Sylvan Beach (Jun '11) Jan 12 Sunset Scot 20
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Jan 11 ziggy stardust 26,311
News Facebook Accused of Carrying on Confusing Hate ... Jan 6 Next 1
News Betraying Ratepayers and Clean Energy Future, G... Jan 5 Killing us Softly eh 2
News La Vernia football player arrested in sexual as... (Apr '17) Dec 27 David 2
More from around the web