T or C school official under fire for...

T or C school official under fire for offensive picture

There are 9 comments on the KOB-TV story from Mar 25, 2013, titled T or C school official under fire for offensive picture. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

A photo put up on Facebook depicting a school official pointing a handgun at a statue of a Native American has created controversy in one New Mexico town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

Nice

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Not only was the handgun pointed into the area where patrons queue up to eat, the local "media" has totally ignored this story..stay tuned for more, including how somebody from reserve makes the long daily commute to T or c for what must be a cushy job, which we should assume will be open to any republican wolf-dog hating hunter.

I wonder how many days of month he was allowed to work from home.

Makes you wonder how much that job applicant is going to sue for, even though from what is shown the comment was made two years ago.

beware facebook..home of the foolish worldwide

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Espanola, NM

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Nice wrote:
Not only was the handgun pointed into the area where patrons queue up to eat, the local "media" has totally ignored this story..stay tuned for more, including how somebody from reserve makes the long daily commute to T or c for what must be a cushy job, which we should assume will be open to any republican wolf-dog hating hunter.
I wonder how many days of month he was allowed to work from home.
Makes you wonder how much that job applicant is going to sue for, even though from what is shown the comment was made two years ago.
beware facebook..home of the foolish worldwide
A "cushy" job? Did you come up with that all by yourself? Oh, and he has never commuted, but has lived here continually while working and returned to Catron County on (some) weekends to be with his family. Go back and mingle with your cronies the Herald Facebook page.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nice

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#3 Mar 29, 2013
wrong on all counts there....

ANY management type job in sierra county is "cushy" compared to other jobs. You wouldn't know that as I would expect you're on the dole.

"home" according to the IRS is where you sleep the most, if he only goes "home" on the weekends, then he doesn't actually reside there.... but again, I would expect you and your caver buddies wouldn't know that either.

Strange that we're tangling here since most of the time I find your comments witty...

How can you justify/explain the bits on that news report?

Trust me, if I was sitting anywhere and I noticed a gun pointed in my direction for any reason, there would be some major kickass going on before the sheriff arrived.

Obviously a serious lapse of judgment on his part, but the comments about the job interview tells me that there is far more to be found here.

Let's see what happens next....you ready to "let this one slide by?"

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Espanola, NM

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Nice wrote:
wrong on all counts there....
ANY management type job in sierra county is "cushy" compared to other jobs. You wouldn't know that as I would expect you're on the dole.
"home" according to the IRS is where you sleep the most, if he only goes "home" on the weekends, then he doesn't actually reside there.... but again, I would expect you and your caver buddies wouldn't know that either.
Strange that we're tangling here since most of the time I find your comments witty...
How can you justify/explain the bits on that news report?
Trust me, if I was sitting anywhere and I noticed a gun pointed in my direction for any reason, there would be some major kickass going on before the sheriff arrived.
Obviously a serious lapse of judgment on his part, but the comments about the job interview tells me that there is far more to be found here.
Let's see what happens next....you ready to "let this one slide by?"
Lapse in good judgment? Agreed. Targeted by NEA? Doubtless.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Which Side Commissioner Luna?

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Nice wrote:
Not only was the handgun pointed into the area where patrons queue up to eat, the local "media" has totally ignored this story..stay tuned for more, including how somebody from reserve makes the long daily commute to T or c for what must be a cushy job, which we should assume will be open to any republican wolf-dog hating hunter.
I wonder how many days of month he was allowed to work from home.
Makes you wonder how much that job applicant is going to sue for, even though from what is shown the comment was made two years ago.
beware facebook..home of the foolish worldwide
I can only stop to reflect on not only that the gun was pointed at a native american figure. " disgraceful " but at which direction it was pointed.

Must be a signature of a coward anyway, it appears that this chicken little was pointing the gun at the back of the figure. Which memory does this bring back. Public official shooting campers in the back. The mentality of some people is really something.

Is this a new trend?

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuttinnew

Florence, AL

#6 Apr 30, 2013
A Different Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only stop to reflect on not only that the gun was pointed at a native american figure. " disgraceful " but at which direction it was pointed.
Must be a signature of a coward anyway, it appears that this chicken little was pointing the gun at the back of the figure. Which memory does this bring back. Public official shooting campers in the back. The mentality of some people is really something.
Is this a new trend?
No new trend here. The coward who shot a camper in the back was hailed by the townsfolk as good people from good family. At least to T or C standards, which are an embarrassment.

I saw the updated news story last night. As they described this ill-bred, racist thief lemon-dancer, I recognized he is well-suited for the town of ill-bred racist thieves.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trendz

Ravenswood, WV

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Nuttinnew wrote:
<quoted text>
No new trend here. The coward who shot a camper in the back was hailed by the townsfolk as good people from good family. At least to T or C standards, which are an embarrassment.
I saw the updated news story last night. As they described this ill-bred, racist thief lemon-dancer, I recognized he is well-suited for the town of ill-bred racist thieves.
Looks like 2me is back to posting. Her words and name-calling are hard to mistake.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
facts

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#8 May 2, 2013
this is being swept under the sand by both local newspapers. Shows you what they think about what makes "news" around here.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
swept

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#9 Jun 24, 2013
under the rug...not a peep from anybody..meanwhile Paula the "n" word dean is pretty much done....

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walk of Hope set for Sept. 11 to help battle ov... (Sep '11) Jun 20 less hope now 5
News Caitlyn Jenner on GOP shooting: liberals can't ... Jun 19 Newt s Gimlet Rage 5
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Jun 17 alen 307
News Facebook introduces rainbow reaction to celebra... Jun 13 Gremlin 5
News Tulsa Students March For Change After Betty She... Jun 13 ThomasA 3
News 'Anti-Sharia law' march planned for Syracuse; c... Jun 13 syr women need bu... 10
News Bernie Sanders blasts Trump's 'absurd' climate ... Jun 9 Big Al 47
More from around the web