T or C school official under fire for offensive picture

Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOB-TV

A photo put up on Facebook depicting a school official pointing a handgun at a statue of a Native American has created controversy in one New Mexico town.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Nice

Truth Or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Not only was the handgun pointed into the area where patrons queue up to eat, the local "media" has totally ignored this story..stay tuned for more, including how somebody from reserve makes the long daily commute to T or c for what must be a cushy job, which we should assume will be open to any republican wolf-dog hating hunter.

I wonder how many days of month he was allowed to work from home.

Makes you wonder how much that job applicant is going to sue for, even though from what is shown the comment was made two years ago.

beware facebook..home of the foolish worldwide

Since: Aug 11

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nice wrote:
Not only was the handgun pointed into the area where patrons queue up to eat, the local "media" has totally ignored this story..stay tuned for more, including how somebody from reserve makes the long daily commute to T or c for what must be a cushy job, which we should assume will be open to any republican wolf-dog hating hunter.
Makes you wonder how much that job applicant is going to sue for, even though from what is shown the comment was made two years ago.
A "cushy" job? Did you come up with that all by yourself? Oh, and he has never commuted, but has lived here continually while working and returned to Catron County on (some) weekends to be with his family. Go back and mingle with your cronies the Herald Facebook page.
Nice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

wrong on all counts there....

ANY management type job in sierra county is "cushy" compared to other jobs. You wouldn't know that as I would expect you're on the dole.

"home" according to the IRS is where you sleep the most, if he only goes "home" on the weekends, then he doesn't actually reside there.... but again, I would expect you and your caver buddies wouldn't know that either.

Strange that we're tangling here since most of the time I find your comments witty...

How can you justify/explain the bits on that news report?

Trust me, if I was sitting anywhere and I noticed a gun pointed in my direction for any reason, there would be some major kickass going on before the sheriff arrived.

Obviously a serious lapse of judgment on his part, but the comments about the job interview tells me that there is far more to be found here.

Let's see what happens next....you ready to "let this one slide by?"

Since: Feb 13

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nice wrote:
wrong on all counts there....
ANY management type job in sierra county is "cushy" compared to other jobs. You wouldn't know that as I would expect you're on the dole.
"home" according to the IRS is where you sleep the most, if he only goes "home" on the weekends, then he doesn't actually reside there.... but again, I would expect you and your caver buddies wouldn't know that either.
Strange that we're tangling here since most of the time I find your comments witty...
How can you justify/explain the bits on that news report?
Trust me, if I was sitting anywhere and I noticed a gun pointed in my direction for any reason, there would be some major kickass going on before the sheriff arrived.
Obviously a serious lapse of judgment on his part, but the comments about the job interview tells me that there is far more to be found here.
Let's see what happens next....you ready to "let this one slide by?"
Lapse in good judgment? Agreed. Targeted by NEA? Doubtless.

Since: Aug 11

Which Side Commissioner Luna?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Nice wrote:
I can only stop to reflect on not only that the gun was pointed at a native american figure. " disgraceful " but at which direction it was pointed.

Must be a signature of a coward anyway, it appears that this chicken little was pointing the gun at the back of the figure. Which memory does this bring back. Public official shooting campers in the back. The mentality of some people is really something.

Is this a new trend?
Nuttinnew

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

A Different Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only stop to reflect on not only that the gun was pointed at a native american figure. " disgraceful " but at which direction it was pointed.
Must be a signature of a coward anyway, it appears that this chicken little was pointing the gun at the back of the figure. Which memory does this bring back. Public official shooting campers in the back. The mentality of some people is really something.
Is this a new trend?
No new trend here. The coward who shot a camper in the back was hailed by the townsfolk as good people from good family. At least to T or C standards, which are an embarrassment.

I saw the updated news story last night. As they described this ill-bred, racist thief lemon-dancer, I recognized he is well-suited for the town of ill-bred racist thieves.
trendz

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuttinnew wrote:
<quoted text>
No new trend here. The coward who shot a camper in the back was hailed by the townsfolk as good people from good family. At least to T or C standards, which are an embarrassment.
I saw the updated news story last night. As they described this ill-bred, racist thief lemon-dancer, I recognized he is well-suited for the town of ill-bred racist thieves.
Looks like 2me is back to posting. Her words and name-calling are hard to mistake.
facts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

this is being swept under the sand by both local newspapers. Shows you what they think about what makes "news" around here.
swept

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

under the rug...not a peep from anybody..meanwhile Paula the "n" word dean is pretty much done....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••