Obama, Romney use key words to convey...

Obama, Romney use key words to convey vision

There are 75 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 6, 2012, titled Obama, Romney use key words to convey vision. In it, USA Today reports that:

What words did President Obama and Mitt Romney use the most as they accepted their party's nominations for the White House? USA TODAY's Mary Nahorniak analyzed Obama's prepared text for the Democratic National Convention and Romney's speech at the Republican National Convention using a "word cloud." Each cloud is limited to the 200 most-repeated ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hey

Huntsville, AL

#74 Sep 8, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
/
racist moron. If you paid any attention you'f' know that the president is calmer and more evenheaded than 99% of the population. Prove in the real world. Where do you get these insane fantasies?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#76 Sep 8, 2012
barack obama didn't say a cotton-pickin' word about a budget at the convention when he was ranting and raving!

He doesn't seem to mention a budget at his unnecessary campaign appearances either. Why someone doesn't ask him about this is beyond me.

What happened to OUR SYSTEM of CHECKS and BALANCES? barack obama is a danger to OUR COUNTRY and so is that wife of his. She acts like he can't make a move without her and like she has to whisper code words in his ear before he can begin. Google Michelle Obama You Tube "all this for a damn flag."
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#77 Sep 9, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
barack obama didn't say a cotton-pickin' word about a budget at the convention "
So, you never watched it I see.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#78 Sep 9, 2012
Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>I notice instead of answering my question, you diverted to a different topic. What's the matter, don't like being caught in your own BS propaganda lies?
What lie moron are you talking about. The one that you change your name more than your underwear.......are you one of the famous Obama Ghost Writers.

Paris

#79 Sep 9, 2012
Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
Since more watched the football game, many didn't watch the tired old reworked same o speeches he reguratated from his teleprompter. Call us if Obama ever puts a plan for the next four years on the table.

Paris

#80 Sep 9, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
racist moron. If you paid any attention you'f' know that the president is calmer and more evenheaded than 99% of the population. Prove in the real world. Where do you get these insane fantasies?
Obama hasn't met with his big jobs council or listened to their recemendations since JANUARY.......showing he has no intentions of providing jobs or improving the economy.......I guess you can say Obama is a BIG SUCCESS......at bringing down the American Economy........his goal all along.
another

Huntsville, AL

#81 Sep 9, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
so is that wife of his. She acts like he can't make a move without her and like she has to whisper code words in his ear before he can begin. Google Michelle Obama You Tube "all this for a damn flag."
made up lie - more misogyny and racism
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#83 Sep 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What lie moron are you talking about. The one that you change your name more than your underwear.
Yep, that's the lie. So where can we find those posts... PROVE IT.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#84 Sep 9, 2012
Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
obama didn't talk about a budget.

all he did was make promises to everybody. and rant about how everybody should do their fair share.

obama has no idea what a budget is.

Paris

#85 Sep 9, 2012
Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's the lie. So where can we find those posts... PROVE IT.
any thread will work.......go back if you want and look at all the names to the same location......peek a poo trool.
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#86 Sep 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>any thread will work.......go back if you want and look at all the names to the same location......peek a poo trool.
So name one.. JUST ONE.
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#87 Sep 10, 2012
How did Clinton and slick Willy go from the party president of the United States. To the current wise old sage of wisdom?

The guy who "did not have sexual relations with that woman" but did receive oral sex in the oval office.
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#88 Sep 10, 2012
Pug wrote:
How did Clinton and slick Willy go from the party president of the United States. To the current wise old sage of wisdom?
The guy who "did not have sexual relations with that woman" but did receive oral sex in the oval office.
After GWB, even Pee Wee Herman could make wise old sage. Just give him a chair to talk to.
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#90 Sep 10, 2012
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...

Clinton was impeached but not removed from office. Now we listen to his advice about Obama?

Paris

#92 Sep 10, 2012
Pug wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ wp-srv/politics/special/clinto n/stories/impeach122098.htm
Clinton was impeached but not removed from office. Now we listen to his advice about Obama?
REPORT: GOV'T MOTORS LOSES $49,000 ON EACH CHEVY VOLT...

'The Democrats' GM Fiction'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 2 min freedom2016 1,120
News Pittsfield Fire Department issues phone scam wa... Fri Cops are degenerates 2
News Liberal man loses job for calling Gatlinburg fi... Dec 7 bonniemarie 1
News Bristol Palin says she's pregnant for second time (Jun '15) Dec 6 Minimum wage 3
News Homewood police apologize to woman detained at ... Dec 5 ThomasA 2
News Students At Mediocre $62,500-Per-Year Universit... Dec 5 mestu 1
News Florida man makes Pulse-style massacre threats ... Dec 4 Trump s Birtherex... 1
More from around the web