Obama, Romney use key words to convey vision

Sep 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

What words did President Obama and Mitt Romney use the most as they accepted their party's nominations for the White House? USA TODAY's Mary Nahorniak analyzed Obama's prepared text for the Democratic National Convention and Romney's speech at the Republican National Convention using a "word cloud." Each cloud is limited to the 200 most-repeated ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 75 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

After seeing both conventions, it reminds me of why I left the Republican party.

The Democrats were focused on other and helping improving the middle class.

The Republicans were just "me, me, me", "Restore OUR future", "WE built that".

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Funny, Rawmoney built the Olympics, WE PAID FOR IT !!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

communism doesn't work.

what obama is spewing is communism.

when you deny the existence of hard working individuals by not rewarding them for said behavior, they won't exist.

this is the crux of why communism doesn't work.

comprendi?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

First of all, our system takes many ideals from various styles of government....If you NEED to simplify to this extent, you're NOT a good citizen...The clue, was lack of caps and rational argument... If your 5k posts are like this, try knitting.
SOS

Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Let's not forget that it's a "Rich" folk who does the hiring, not a "Poor" folk and this would be wise to consider before casting a final vote in this next election...I used to be right in the heart of the middle class and now i'm partially unemployed and temporarly employed which makes me less than the middle class, therefore, why would i want to be a complainer and disrespect the Upper class folks when it's always been because of the "Rich" folk that I ever even had employment...Bottom line, you will never recieve a check from a poor folk and this is message that folks in our America just don't get, and if Obama gets four more years to finish his job, God help us a major league callapse is inevitable...Romney 2012!!!
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
After seeing both conventions, it reminds me of why I left the Republican party.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

The taxpayers of this country put over 5 trillion dollars in b. h. obama's pocket. Fools gave b. h. obama the house and senate for two years and he wasted it. Where’s the shovel ready jobs? The self-serving b. h. obama shoved a health care scam down the throat of America without any bipartisan support whatsoever.
It's all writing on the wall and it's exactly what one would expect from an individual who launched his political career from the home of the communist/terrorist bill ayers...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
The taxpayers of this country put over 5 trillion dollars in b. h. obama's pocket. Fools gave b. h. obama the house and senate for two years and he wasted it. Where’s the shovel ready jobs? The self-serving b. h. obama shoved a health care scam down the throat of America without any bipartisan support whatsoever.
It's all writing on the wall and it's exactly what one would expect from an individual who launched his political career from the home of the communist/terrorist bill ayers...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...
YOU are a paid Koch brothers hired hand. That's why you hide your location.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Attention excrement!!! News for you...Unlike the fruitcake based democRat Party we do try hard to maintain standards amongst our ranks and boot morons like you out.

The telling 3 attempt voice vote on the floor of the DNC was blasphemy. Obviously democRats are focused on godless marxism and that explains months and months spent on obamacare instead of the unemployed, homeless and the economy.
If you cannot sense the stench of anti-Americanism filth after nearly 4 years of b. h. obama you are one pathetic dumbass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are a paid Koch brothers hired hand. That's why you hide your location.
Attention sempershthead!!! News for you fruitcake...I'm a registered member of this forum and obviously you are not...GFY.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
Let's not forget that it's a "Rich" folk who does the hiring, not a "Poor" folk and this would be wise to consider before casting a final vote in this next election...I used to be right in the heart of the middle class and now i'm partially unemployed and temporarly employed which makes me less than the middle class, therefore, why would i want to be a complainer and disrespect the Upper class folks when it's always been because of the "Rich" folk that I ever even had employment...Bottom line, you will never recieve a check from a poor folk and this is message that folks in our America just don't get, and if Obama gets four more years to finish his job, God help us a major league callapse is inevitable...Romney 2012!!!
<quoted text>
Let's not forget that it's the middle class that is the majority consumer and buys things that creates the demand needed to support the economy.

Besides, the way Rich Money whines about it...sound like they haven't been fulfilling their hiring duties. Guess maybe somebody else needs to do it for them. Just saying. Obama 2012!!!!
SOS

Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Regardless, the "Poor" folk will always be either middle class or poor person unless he/she becomes successful on his/her own and does what a "Rich" folk did to get where he/she got today. I can't imagine, for the life of me, what it would be like if i had to be at the mercy of a "Poor" folk very much like myself, therefore, the "Rich" folk are God's plan and purpose to provide jobs for us "Poor" folk's and no matter how much the middle class and "Poor" folks complain that's just the way life is, unfortunately, but any of us "Poor" folks or middle class folks have to believe that we can be successful one day and maybe be one of the upper class folks. God is unchangeable and the middle class and the upper class are unchangeable, therefore, as a "Poor" folk, I embrace my poverty and hope and pray one day I will make it to the middle class again then who knows, with God anything is possible, I could be one of the 1% "Rich" folks. Romney 2012!!!
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget that it's the middle class that is the majority consumer and buys things that creates the demand needed to support the economy.
Besides, the way Rich Money whines about it...sound like they haven't been fulfilling their hiring duties. Guess maybe somebody else needs to do it for them. Just saying. Obama 2012!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
First of all, our system takes many ideals from various styles of government....If you NEED to simplify to this extent, you're NOT a good citizen...The clue, was lack of caps and rational argument... If your 5k posts are like this, try knitting.
the fact that you bothered to address my message tells me the message stuck.

thank you for your support.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention sempershthead!!! News for you fruitcake...I'm a registered member of this forum and obviously you are not...GFY.

he's probably one of those illegal aliens that believe they are entitled to a life in the usa financed by american money.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Republicans come off as arrogant with all their blathering about American exceptionalism, and their sense of entitlement.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>excrement fruitcake morons blasphemy stench anti-Americanism filth after dumbass.
Your level of debate is not worthy of a fifth grader.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
In the event of power grid failure during an economic crisis.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans come off as arrogant with all their blathering about American exceptionalism, and their sense of entitlement.
Gas is $5 a gallon for one reason. Obama is punishing us before he destroys us.
The British beat Obama's grandfather so badly during the Mau Mau Uprising that he had physical limitations afterwards.
Thus, Obama, as did his father, has a hard on for the British, the Israelis, the US and any colonialist country or entity. He considers Israel a Trojan Horse fro US colonialism over there.
That's why gas is $5 per gallon. We are being punished before he destroys us. That's why he returned the bust of Winston Churchill.
It's all about revenge. Now it makes sense.
You sound a lot like Obama does. Did you know Frank Marshall Davis too? Communist Party Card Carrying Member #47544? Obama did.
First

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>

Attention excrement
we get clint talking to an inanimate object. Now this guy talking to stuff that leaked out of his head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
DNC STAFFERS PATROL RADIO ROW, FREEZE OUT CONSERVATIVE STATIONS...fear of the truth getting out does funny things to liberals.........they get these feelings and tingles down their leg.

EX-MICHIGAN GOV IN PODIUM MELTDOWN...more lying in prime time......Obama saved the Auto Industry..........hahahahah

NOONAN:'Stale and empty... he is out of juice'...

OBAMA HAMMERED IN FIRST REVIEWS... just going through the motions.

FROM THE LEFT: TOMASKY: Pedestrian and Overconfident... more prada and yada yada

FROM THE RIGHT: KRAUTHAMMER:'One Of The Emptiest I Have Ever Heard'...

'HONEY BOO BOO' TIES BUBBA SPEECH IN RATINGS...Clinton did his best to lie, but as usual..........the people saw through the normal hype.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
We wanted you to feel more confortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••