Getting Ready for Demolition

Getting Ready for Demolition

There are 1 comment on the fox43.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Getting Ready for Demolition. In it, fox43.com reports that:

Report Snow Or Ice Accumulation To The National Weather Service State College By Sending An Email To Ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov Posting To The Nws State College Facebook Page Or Tweet @Nwsstatecollege And Use The Hashtag C T P W X. A York county barn that some people have been trying to save is set to be torn down Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at fox43.com.

kas

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
I would bouycot them. Any body that has anything to do with the bank just stop dealing with them. Hit them where it hurts most, their pockets.6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr hahaha 26,971
News Facebook Wants Your Naked Pics to - Proactively... Wed C Kersey 1
News Out of the Shadows: Hope on the Streets | Knoxv... May 23 Bubba work real hard 2
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) May 21 Jimmy 3,159
News Republican candidate for Congress confronts tra... May 18 TerriB1 1
News Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes - but no ... May 12 Extremist Morons 10
News World domination, phase two: Facebook ponders i... May 12 Raspberry 1