Look Who Got Bust.com: Remove Mug Shot From Google

Full story: Examiner.com 15
Image Max PR announced that they have lowered the price of their mug shot removal service to $399 in order to help unemployed job seekers. Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Palm Coast, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2011
This is like stop light cameras and toll road violations. Everything is okay as long as money changes hands.
Slick

Port Orange, FL

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Internet blackmail. Another way to prevent people from getting a job - so what will they do to get the $400??
3Chihuahuas

Ormond Beach, FL

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Good evening.
Hiding your sordid past in order to get a job is wrong.I don't think this service should be offered for any amount of money.If someone is a thief or a child molester,(and all the other undesirable convictions),they should have to face the public's opinion of them.I would'nt want to hire a convict to cut my grass,or paint my house.Thank God I own guns and know how to use them!
nhz

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Jun 21, 2011
to 3chihuahuas:
Your name and picture appears on the first page of Google if you have ever been ARRESTED for anything in Florida. I was wrongly arrested, the charges were dropped the next morning, but that mugshot will forever exist on the sheriff's website. But as I'm sure you know, no one is ever wrongfully arrested or accused of anything. The police are perfect and make no mistakes, right? The police tend to arrest you and let the judge figure it out. It's just a scam by a company who gets money from Google adwords for each click, and there are various companies (including the one who put this up) who will remove it for anywhere from $299 to $499. Just a scam to get money out of us. I'm trying to figure out how to get it removed, may hire an attorney and file a class action suit against the website who put it up and Google.
wrongly arrested

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2011
Did you ever figure out how to get the mugshot removed because I am in the same situation.
Kyle Zeitler

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2011
I had my car stolen by an aquaintence, was beaten and upon arriving home found my car smashed, parked in the driveway. I was booked, but immediately released and the charges were dropped. It's been a year, and I'm unable to get a job. I'm 21 years old, and I feel I've been sentenced to life - life being homeless.

I'd starve to death before I panhandled, and it seems thats likely going to be the case. Once a week I use my friends computer to see if anythings going to change for me. But it doesnt. Google litterally wants me to starve to death and live outside - in return they make about 50 cents during my entire lifetime.
NotAlone386

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 May 10, 2012
Not everyone is a child molester or a thief. Everyone makes mistake that can sometimes ruin their record but it shouldn’t ruin their life. People have a lot to say about convicted felons until they are directly affected by it be it themselves or a family member or friends. I myself am a convicted felon on a drug charge where I was originally charge with trafficking. I never possessed drugs nor did I sell drugs. I gave a friend a ride, got pulled over for "tailgating" and my passenger was searched. They had drugs on them which they possessed. I had no knowledge of its presence and the passenger admitted so. I received 3 years prison and 3 years probation for that. My charge is an S/M/D OTH SCH I & II other words a sale. Like I said I never sold anything nor did I posses it. I am an educated young woman. I have a 4 year degree in Business Administration- Health Services and I am working on an AA in Computer Graphics and Web Design. I don’t want to cut grass! All I’m saying is one mistake shouldn’t ruin the rest of a persons live, especially after the facts are out on the table.
guess what

Zachary, LA

#9 May 29, 2012
thats called cyberstalking few other extortion laws fed and state best contact your local district attorney
Joe Smith

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jun 2, 2012
http://blackmail-extortion.com/

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

US Code

18 USC § 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
(2) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains—
(C) information from any protected computer;

18 USC § 641 - Public money, property or records
Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof;
Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

18 USC § 2319 - Criminal infringement of a copyright
17 USC § 506 - Criminal offenses
(a) Criminal Infringement.—
(1) In general.—Any person who willfully infringes a copyright shall be punished as provided under section 2319 of title 18, if the infringement was committed—
(A) for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain;

18 USC § 2261A - Stalking
(2) with the intent—
(A) to kill, injure, harass, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person in another State or tribal jurisdiction or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States; or
(i) that person;
(ii) a member of the immediate family (as defined in section 115 1 of that person; or
(iii) a spouse or intimate partner of that person;

18 USC § 873 - Blackmail
Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 USC § 880 - Receiving the proceeds of extortion
A person who receives, possesses, conceals, or disposes of any money or other property which was obtained from the commission of any offense under this chapter that is punishable by imprisonment for more than 1 year, knowing the same to have been unlawfully obtained, shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years, fined under this title, or both.
Linda Williams

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jun 7, 2012
Converts public records to his use (18 USC § 641), criminally infringes name and likeness copyrights (18 USC § 2319 and 17 USC § 506), stalks (18 USC § 2261A), blackmails (18 USC § 873) and extorts (18 USC § 880) money from people.
WebJustice

Anonymous Proxy

#15 May 1, 2014
This seems to be a very good price for this type of service. This company may very well have the systems in place so that this is a process that does not require a lot of time. http://webreppros.com is a better business bureau accredited company that has pricing in line with this, but a little bit more.

I would rather have the piece of mind in working with a company with credentials.
Rob

Ocala, FL

#16 Sep 2, 2014
3Chihuahuas wrote:
Good evening.
Hiding your sordid past in order to get a job is wrong.I don't think this service should be offered for any amount of money.If someone is a thief or a child molester,(and all the other undesirable convictions),they should have to face the public's opinion of them.I would'nt want to hire a convict to cut my grass,or paint my house.Thank God I own guns and know how to use them!
You are an idiot. The more we discount ex felons because of their past the more we push them right back into the criminal world. I would rather know that my ex-con neighbor has a job and is able to provide for his family than he not be able to get a simple job from asshats like you so he plots on how to recriminilize.
wendy

Huntington, WV

#17 Sep 5, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. The more we discount ex felons because of their past the more we push them right back into the criminal world. I would rather know that my ex-con neighbor has a job and is able to provide for his family than he not be able to get a simple job from asshats like you so he plots on how to recriminilize.
agreed
joe

Leesburg, FL

#18 Sep 5, 2014
In 1962 the death penalty was overturned by the supreme court. That became the problem of prison being over crowded. A right has been removed to the point where even if a convict asks for the death penalty, it's a consideration that no longer involves a public opinion. Big mistake. An appeal can be filed after the fact from death row to overturn the verdict. It no longer matters how much a jury thinks someone is guilty. Big mistake The death penalty will should not include or involve putting a convict out of their misery. The misery doesn't belong to them, the punishment does. The misery belongs to the tax payer. In 1974 the case of Harvey Milk allowed for defense attorney's to throw anything against the wall to find out if it will stick! Big Mistake ! After spending tax dollars to assemble a jury the defense attorney goes after credibility. It isn't about someone else's credibility anymore it learns toward the rights of the criminal. When D.N.A. evidence travels it becomes contaminated! Murderer's should be put death based on evidence [first] not because they deserve it because you do! Pedophiles and rapist should be put to death without testimony fro the victim Then people who claim they were wrongfully accused won't deny minimize or hide what they have done [I always tell the truth... even when I lie] That's anyone knowing that if they commit a crime they can do it again- Big mistake~!!
joe

Leesburg, FL

#19 Sep 5, 2014
nhz wrote:
to 3chihuahuas:
Your name and picture appears on the first page of Google if you have ever been ARRESTED for anything in Florida. I was wrongly arrested, the charges were dropped the next morning, but that mugshot will forever exist on the sheriff's website. But as I'm sure you know, no one is ever wrongfully arrested or accused of anything. The police are perfect and make no mistakes, right? The police tend to arrest you and let the judge figure it out. It's just a scam by a company who gets money from Google adwords for each click, and there are various companies (including the one who put this up) who will remove it for anywhere from $299 to $499. Just a scam to get money out of us. I'm trying to figure out how to get it removed, may hire an attorney and file a class action suit against the website who put it up and Google.
Class action law suits are a federal matter. You're violating the right to freedom of speech and expression you want to be paid for committing a crime and having the charges dropped. That can involve anything that you've done in the past that was a crime. Once you become a suspect you've lost the trust of the public. That includes the publics right to think say or write whatever they want too! You don't even know who you are going after you just want to get paid and cost the taxpayers money You're an idiot! You won't get paid for violating the right to freedom of speech! An F.B.I virus can appear on anyone's computer, claiming that if you send them money you can have it removed thru Pay- Pal a money order that's difficult to trace. That's a scam. You can't sue someone you can't find but you can waste federal tax dollars a collect money. Hypocrite you're no better then they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Settlement in web trolling case 23 hr UrbanWorld 1
The Pricegrabber app. Mon eBay is PayPal 1
The Internet Nov 24 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Chinese Man Sues Over Gay Conversion Therapy Nov 22 Cedrick 13
How to Choose a SEO Expert to Help the Business... (Jan '11) Nov 21 chisaicoi 43
Immigration debate grows from Web roots -- Arts... (Jun '08) Nov 21 chisaicoi 2,494
Which Country Searches Google For The Most Gay ... Nov 21 chisaicoi 35

Search Engines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE