Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Shot For Good

May 19, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 145

May 19, 2011 Augusta Georgia - Image Max PR has just announced that they are now providing mug shot removal service for customers featured A in LookWhoGotBusted.com. Image Max PR specializes in removing mug shot from the first page of Google and other search engines like Bing and Yahoo.

Full Story

Edinburg, VA

#66 Aug 31, 2011
You photos are public record. Best way to handle it? Dont get arrested
klc

Clearwater, FL

#67 Sep 11, 2011
In Florida the Police have no boundaries. They pretty much have as much control as they need so many people are arrested in error... While I love the sunshine here there are balances to living in paradise and this is one of them. Im just saying, have some compassion. sheesh.
BaronCrackfurgus wrote:
I like the mug shots. They are pretty friggin funny.
If you don't want your mug shot on the internet here's a suggestion
DONT GET ARRESTED
That is all!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#69 Oct 3, 2011
How about obey the law, then you don't have to worry about your pic being displayed.I think the magazine in question in some small way is supposed to make the criminals ashamed of what they did, some have no shame. Very few people are arrested in error,that's BS.
Dee

Greenville, SC

#70 Oct 14, 2011
Sharon wrote:
Hey I saw these guys on a commercial - They must be really good. I am thankful that I dont need them but I am glad that they are around if you do need them.
These mugshot sites have taken over the internet like the plauge. There need to be some legislation passed or something.
I think it is good they are on there you do something wrong and it needs to be told and put out there. My friend is on there and i feel the same way she was dumb enough to do wrong it should be put out to the public
robert

Gresham, OR

#72 Nov 9, 2011
Neil wrote:
I believe that the sheriff departments must own the mug shot website, how else could these people get a hold of all of this information. Look at it this way - you got arrested and then you paid to get bailed out. But how could they get more money out of you once you have bailed out? By placing your mug shot on the internet, that's how!
Follow the money. Fancy uniforms and badges do not exempt their guilt. My great grandfather,an Arizona sheriff, was murdered because he stood for justice and against corruption. CONtemporary "lawmen"?
mts

Atlanta, GA

#73 Nov 17, 2011
noodle wrote:
what I dont get is how these companies are getting a hold of old arrest records - esp if they were supposed to be expunged or sealed. who is selling them this information????????
that is the bigger question
do you think the police departments are doing it?
someone needs to check this out
I don't know if it's the police dept, I spoke to them and they said that the mugshots are public record until the expungement between those times is when they get them, but why are they going back so far i have no idea, i'm contacting attorneys about a civil suit, if it can at all be done, I will know in about 1 wk on this one, but to ask someone for a payment to remove the mugshot should Not be allowed that's where the freedom of speech ect ends, and where I feel it's extortion, I won't know until I speak to someone, or possible blackmail.

Just thought I'd let you know freedom of speech is one thing but charging someone to remove something that shouldn't be on there is another issue altogether.
mts

Atlanta, GA

#74 Nov 17, 2011
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is good they are on there you do something wrong and it needs to be told and put out there. My friend is on there and i feel the same way she was dumb enough to do wrong it should be put out to the public
You know sometimes things happen in people's lives, mine was expunged and it's still there this was years ago, this shouldn't have come out this was between myself and the courts. Yea it's good to know what others did, but as far as myself nonviolent so
that's the issue on myself, I'm considering a civil suit, because they ask for monies up front to remove which is not or shouldn't be legal, then you have to wonder where all of the sudden this came from. I wouldn't be too harsh on your friend.
lts

Atlanta, GA

#75 Nov 28, 2011
I am thinking of doing a lawsuit concerning my civil rights were violated, also I am in touch with atty this week who may be able to help.

I have no idea what the issue is with these guys But personally I believe it's against the law.
legs

Saratoga Springs, NY

#76 Dec 3, 2011
mts wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's the police dept, I spoke to them and they said that the mugshots are public record until the expungement between those times is when they get them, but why are they going back so far i have no idea, i'm contacting attorneys about a civil suit, if it can at all be done, I will know in about 1 wk on this one, but to ask someone for a payment to remove the mugshot should Not be allowed that's where the freedom of speech ect ends, and where I feel it's extortion, I won't know until I speak to someone, or possible blackmail.
Just thought I'd let you know freedom of speech is one thing but charging someone to remove something that shouldn't be on there is another issue altogether.
Hi Mts,
I am wondering what you found out from your lawyer? My arrest was eight years ago... a life time ago, and it appeared this year... The charges were dropped. Whats up with that??? If this isnt illegal, it should be!
OhReally

Santa Ana, CA

#78 Mar 2, 2012
I have an idea let's murder each of the website owners likes the D.C. Sniper and let them make headlines and see how it feels. That's something to be charged and actually found guilty of and be proud of it! Just a suggestion.
krystle law

Antioch, CA

#79 Mar 11, 2012
my case was dismissed and they have my picture up on this stupid website. not to mention I lost my job over it my boss typed in my name in google and it popped up 4 times one under a bail bonds i have never ever had a bail. I see people got help in gorgia but i need help in california. this website should not be leagal. and at that I was in for a probation violation not for a felony. please someone. I contacted the BBB I need to get my face off their.thank you
miranda

Dallas, TX

#80 Mar 13, 2012
There has to be a way to take these sites down legally. The answer cannot be pay the site or another site which may or may not be owned by the original site. If anyone has tried a legal avenue, let me know. I am looking into it now.

miranda
blockbuster2004@gmail.com
The pet whisperer

United States

#81 Mar 13, 2012
From my perspective, the lawyers are doing this. They are the ones that control the law.
emma

Dallas, TX

#82 Mar 25, 2012
The police has nothing to do with these sites. They are private companies and some of them also own the websites that charge you to remove the info.
Chimney one

United States

#84 Mar 31, 2012
This stinks. You are being punished in a court of law and then the courts are helping to try you in a public court, meaning you are being tried twice, which the courts claim are against the law.

I'll bet lawyers are behind this. Find out who owns these sites. Money says they are mostly lawyers or they have others fronting for the lawyers,
Tellmeitaintso

Grovetown, GA

#85 Apr 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
I need to remove my mug shot from Look Who Got Busted. I have tried to contact the police and asked them to take it down but they tell me its an issue of public record. My case was dismissed therefore I don't understand why my photo is on their site. Can someone please advise me on how to deal with this major issue with this mug shot website.
I hate to be captain obvious but you might want to start with not getting ARRESTED!!!! Not to hard to do if you don't do dumb illegal stuff.
Exposed

Tampa, FL

#86 Apr 14, 2012
fnmugshots wrote:
The charges against me were sealed by the court and yet the mugshot is still on the first page of Google. My picture is on two sites, is there a way to get rid of this without paying? I can't afford the fee's right now and I can't find a job because of the mug shots,. I am really in a bad place. Help!
Greetings,

I am representing Buriedburden.com and read that you need help getting that negative exposure aka your mugshot off the first page of Google's search results.Buriedburden.com n can and will help you with your dilemma.We charge a nominal fee of $40 a month.Visit Buriedburden.com and we will exceed your expectations.We can push your negative internet exposure 10 pages back or even a hundred pages back!!We are under construction but buriedburden.com launches early June!Also Ucanit.org is our non-for profit online privacy advocate site.
krystle law

Antioch, CA

#87 Apr 18, 2012
miranda wrote:
There has to be a way to take these sites down legally. The answer cannot be pay the site or another site which may or may not be owned by the original site. If anyone has tried a legal avenue, let me know. I am looking into it now.
miranda
blockbuster2004@gmail.com
I contacted the BBB and they took care of everything for me now my name is removed.
krystle law

Antioch, CA

#88 Apr 18, 2012
CONTACT THE BBB THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!
Joe

Atlanta, GA

#89 Jun 2, 2012
http://blackmail-extortion.com/

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

US Code

18 USC § 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
(2) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains—
(C) information from any protected computer;

18 USC § 641 - Public money, property or records
Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof;
Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

18 USC § 2319 - Criminal infringement of a copyright
17 USC § 506 - Criminal offenses
(a) Criminal Infringement.—
(1) In general.—Any person who willfully infringes a copyright shall be punished as provided under section 2319 of title 18, if the infringement was committed—
(A) for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain;

18 USC § 2261A - Stalking
(2) with the intent—
(A) to kill, injure, harass, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person in another State or tribal jurisdiction or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States; or
(i) that person;
(ii) a member of the immediate family (as defined in section 115 1 of that person; or
(iii) a spouse or intimate partner of that person;

18 USC § 873 - Blackmail
Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 USC § 880 - Receiving the proceeds of extortion
A person who receives, possesses, conceals, or disposes of any money or other property which was obtained from the commission of any offense under this chapter that is punishable by imprisonment for more than 1 year, knowing the same to have been unlawfully obtained, shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years, fined under this title, or both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google to buy slice of eBay? Unlikely, says ana... Tue Philip Cohen 1
Hong Kong rethinks rules after Alibaba IPO loss Mon kute bill 1
5 Top SEO And Online Marketing Trends For 2014 (Dec '13) Sep 10 skraju 4
Are You An Online Marketing Agency without Any ... (Mar '14) Sep 7 tamarta 5
Look Who Got Bust.com: Remove Mug Shot From Google (Jun '11) Sep 5 joe 15
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson Sep 4 Octopus 44
Best free and low cost data recovery software. Sep 3 angel234 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••