Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Shot For Good

May 19, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 149

May 19, 2011 Augusta Georgia - Image Max PR has just announced that they are now providing mug shot removal service for customers featured A in LookWhoGotBusted.com. Image Max PR specializes in removing mug shot from the first page of Google and other search engines like Bing and Yahoo.

Full Story
Norman

Brooklyn, NY

#43 May 20, 2011
Do these guys ask for a lot of information, to get your mugshot off of Look Who got Busted. Because I don't have any info, I just know, I got arrested 2 years ago for a DUI, and have paid my dues, and still they got my mugshot this page. I need to get that book also.
funny

Dallas, TX

#44 May 20, 2011
Shirly wrote:
@Fred, the payment is a one time fee, and NO HIDDEN COST, and they are fast with it.. My husband got them to remove our son Mug Shot. They are the SHITS.
http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...
The SHITS huh - LOL - Best comment ever!
how much and who do I pay

Dallas, TX

#46 May 20, 2011
Is there fee a one time payment? Will they break that amount into a payment plan?
Clinton

Dallas, TX

#47 May 20, 2011
The only information that they ask for is the name that LOOK WHO GOT BUSTED use.. THAT IT.. they are the REAL DEAL..
david

Crownsville, MD

#48 May 20, 2011
$699 - one payment
Xman

Fullerton, CA

#49 May 20, 2011
A friend of mine was arrested in Miami FL and brought to Boward County Jail also in FL. I was told that the pictures they take
of all people who are arrested is considered public domain.

Is this true?
hope this helps you

Brooklyn, NY

#50 May 20, 2011
how much and who do I pay wrote:
Is there fee a one time payment? Will they break that amount into a payment plan?
http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...

That's the link - one time payment of $699
Aaron

San Diego, CA

#51 May 20, 2011
I am one of their clients and I can attest to their service as being very effective. The mug shot has vanished off the first page of yahoo, bing, and Google. I actually lost a job because of my mug shot and to finally have this matter in my rear view is very emotional for me. Thank guys
Clint

San Diego, CA

#52 May 20, 2011
how much and who do I pay wrote:
$699, one time fee, that is it, NO HIDDEN FEES what so ever. These guys are REAL HONEST, and the dude, name TJ, really do take time in explaining things to you. THATS A REALLY COOL DUDE
AMEN

Crownsville, MD

#53 May 20, 2011
They are wonderful!
brandon

San Diego, CA

#54 May 20, 2011
I'm just happy to see that they can do more that Florida Arrests now. They are a great company with an extremely knowlegeble staff. The owner knows his stff - want proff - read his book - I would use them any day - any time.
Roy

Brooklyn, NY

#55 May 20, 2011
I am hoping that their will be a law passed that will prevent this type of information from being accessible to the public. Think about it, the sex offenders have to report all of the details of their crimes because it is a federal law, and serves a public safely tool, but what is the reason for posting the mug shot of someone who was arrested but the charges were dropped. Am I the only one who see this as excessive punishment? Where is the ACLU ON THIS ONE? Oh I know where they are, busy fighting prayer in public schools.
Yeah You Right Roy

Brooklyn, NY

#56 May 20, 2011
Dude you are right on it - where is the ACLU on this one?
RifRaf

Dallas, TX

#57 May 20, 2011
These guys really change my life, I call them up, all upset and crying, because I found out that Look Who Got Busted, had my mug shot on thier website, and I talk to a lady name Ronelle, and she told me that their was no need to cry, she was going to take care of me, and she did. THANK YOU RONELLE and http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht... .
NO MORE CRYING FOR ME..LOL
Babs

San Diego, CA

#58 May 20, 2011
Roy wrote:
I am hoping that their will be a law passed that will prevent this type of information from being accessible to the public. Think about it, the sex offenders have to report all of the details of their crimes because it is a federal law, and serves a public safely tool, but what is the reason for posting the mug shot of someone who was arrested but the charges were dropped. Am I the only one who see this as excessive punishment? Where is the ACLU ON THIS ONE? Oh I know where they are, busy fighting prayer in public schools.
You are so right! They need to fix this thing
Sick of Google

San Diego, CA

#59 May 20, 2011
I also think you make a very good point when you asked the question of where is the ACLU on this one. I was arrested for missing traffic court on the rolling stop traffic ticket, and the next thing I know my photo is is Google. WHF!!!!!!!!
rmc

Crownsville, MD

#60 May 20, 2011
RifRaf wrote:
These guys really change my life, I call them up, all upset and crying, because I found out that Look Who Got Busted, had my mug shot on thier website, and I talk to a lady name Ronelle, and she told me that their was no need to cry, she was going to take care of me, and she did. THANK YOU RONELLE and http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht... .
NO MORE CRYING FOR ME..LOL
ROTFLMAO!!!!
xenia

Quezon, Philippines

#63 May 31, 2011
I will recommend this one also...http://www.hidemymugsho t.com/ for faster removal service.
Laila

Quezon, Philippines

#64 May 31, 2011
visit this page for faster removal service..http://www.hidemymugs hot.com/
Kraig

Queen Creek, AZ

#65 Aug 7, 2011
I am trying to get a job and I beat Cancer last year . Now they want to swindle me out of money for a sick fetish of posting mugshots online. The persons running these sites are sick and twisted! Con-Artists, Thieves, and whatever you want to call these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US court reconsiders order to have YouTube remo... 23 hr barefoot2626 46
Optimize your website for locals (Sep '10) Dec 21 Norman 5
Why Librarians Are Defending Your Right to Watc... Dec 14 hope not 1
Google Pulls Out Of Russia Dec 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
8 Fatal Local Search Mistakes and How to Fix Them Dec 10 JohnHunterr 1
Raleigh Web Design Agency Launches New Website ... (May '14) Dec 9 ClintonStewart 6
4 Steps to Modern Keyword Research in 2015 Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
More from around the web