Google Scraps One Pass Platform, Pate...

Google Scraps One Pass Platform, Patent Search

There are 1 comment on the MediaPost story from Apr 23, 2012, titled Google Scraps One Pass Platform, Patent Search. In it, MediaPost reports that:

Under the guise of "spring cleaning," Google has gone and scrapped the paid-content platform, which it only launched in early 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediaPost.

Jon Orwant

Somerville, MA

#1 Apr 24, 2012
I work for Google on Patent Search, which is expanding and will be rolling out several new features in 2012. Our "spring cleaning announcement" was simply to alert our users that the Patent Search home page was redirecting to google.com in Patents mode. All the content is still there, and all the searches behave exactly as before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 12 hottest tech products expected in 2016 (Jan '16) Thu FrankMills 2
News It's weird how Google thinks full-page 'interst... Wed Spotted Girl 2
News Opera officially launches its browser that bloc... Aug 23 Krista 2
News Google urges US to vote Aug 16 Nu Wor Order 3
News Internet providers won't rest until the governm... Jul 31 wingsio 1
News EBay Launches Free Classified Ads Site 'Kijiji' (Jul '07) Jul '16 Louisa 176
News Staples-Office Depot Merger: Would It Be Approved? (Jan '15) Jul '16 Rob Holding 37
More from around the web