China: Facebook's undiscovered country

Full story: CNN Money 21
If Mark Zuckerberg wants in on the biggest boom country in Asia, the social networking champ will have to make some tough choices about what kind of company he wants Facebook to be. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Truly amazing how gullible and uninformed folks are. Why do they print this garbage? Who could their audience possibly be? After all, everyone who has a computer and is the least bit savvy knows any site one wants can be fairly easily gotten, despite govts everywhere trying in vain to put us meaningless "walls". All my friends here who want to use facebook do so daily, and any other site on the planet. CNN! They're perhaps not the worst in lying propaganda, but they're right up there
Texted Asia iphone Skype

Derry, NH

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Bob Burns wrote:
Truly amazing how gullible and uninformed folks are. Why do they print this garbage? Who could their audience possibly be? After all, everyone who has a computer and is the least bit savvy knows any site one wants can be fairly easily gotten, despite govts everywhere trying in vain to put us meaningless "walls". All my friends here who want to use facebook do so daily, and any other site on the planet. CNN! They're perhaps not the worst in lying propaganda, but they're right up there
You are so right!!! Skype me this week Bobby... SEE MY Asian site for contact Stan Krol @ www.Texted.as ia
Stanley Krol CEO

Montebello, CA

#4 Feb 19, 2011
www.Texted.as ia JVs always wanted!!!

Since: Feb 11

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Feb 20, 2011
age's playin' important role in tech business - at least in pr china. just a few days faceberg ceo mark zuckerbook held talk with baidu boss, china authorities tighten its grip on use of fb in the country. compare it with how long china authorities huff and puff with google's ol' dirty schmidt before google lefT the country.

my advice for grasshoppers: you gotta be ol' enuff, or grow beard (at least mustache) if you wanna deal with chinese, kids!
Stan Krol SEO

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Mar 5, 2011
Friar Leo wrote:
age's playin' important role in tech business - at least in pr china. just a few days faceberg ceo mark zuckerbook held talk with baidu boss, china authorities tighten its grip on use of fb in the country. compare it with how long china authorities huff and puff with google's ol' dirty schmidt before google lefT the country.
my advice for grasshoppers: you gotta be ol' enuff, or grow beard (at least mustache) if you wanna deal with chinese, kids!
You are so right.. Glad I don't need to compete anymore! I guess I will hire you guys in the tech hot spot of the World.. Call me anytime.. See ya
Chinese Factory Owners

Arcadia, CA

#7 Mar 20, 2011
When you are in LA, Las Vegas or Boston.. Call me for Business of New Golf Club Putter Heads made in Asia for Bid Price per each unit. Any Base Metal or Hard Dense Plastic. Call 561-TEXTED-MOBI or Stan@Krol.me

http://www.liftputter.com/
Stan Krol SEO

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Apr 3, 2011
Chinese Factory Owners wrote:
When you are in LA, Las Vegas or Boston.. Call me for Business of New Golf Club Putter Heads made in Asia for Bid Price per each unit. Any Base Metal or Hard Dense Plastic. Call 561-TEXTED-MOBI or Stan@Krol.me
Who would like to go to China? First Work then Play.
wwwTEXTEDasia

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2011
Friar Leo wrote:
I agree, watching these power moves and giant egos clash over the years, I am going to burst some Asian Bubbles. East Coast Style! The Dollar will always here not the Yaun

Bob S. & Stan K.
PT FT Jobs

Pleasanton, CA

#10 Apr 21, 2011
Chinese Factory Owners wrote:
Still seeking more reps, Profit sharing after 6 months of TOUGH combat business warfare!!!
IT Techs Needed

United States

#14 May 25, 2011
PT FT Jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Still seeking more reps, Profit sharing after 6 months of TOUGH combat business warfare!!!
Northeast and New England offices need you now!
Interviews this Week

Salem, NH

#15 Jun 12, 2011
China Trip on Pronto Jet with White Papers JV. Which Past Players can make the 1st Team? Stan Krol
Mansdorf Family Trust

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2011
wwwTEXTEDasia wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, watching these power moves and giant egos clash over the years, I am going to burst some Asian Bubbles. East Coast Style! The Dollar will always here not the Yaun
Bob S. & Stan K.
http://www.Texted.as ia/
Facebook Sponser ads

Salem, NH

#19 Aug 6, 2011
Stan Krol/CEO Promos link here>
http://timesharesellers.info/
Golfing Franchises

Derry, NH

#21 Aug 25, 2011
Stanley Krol CEO wrote:
www.Texted.asia JVs always wanted!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLF-F ranchise-LIFT-PUTTER-Japan-201 1-16-HOT-Deals-/280729380576?p t=Golf_Clubmaking_Products_US &hash=item415cc666e0
Slow economy

Rensselaer, NY

#25 Oct 4, 2011
PT FT Jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you alienating those closest to you by forcing issues? You want to change the immediate environment to your exact liking, but at what cost? Your intense expressions of self-protection are off-putting. Relax. Calmly communicate your desires without aggression or laying blame. Discussions get to the heart of the matter, if you allow them to.

Your Sis
Tibetan

San Francisco, CA

#26 Oct 5, 2011
We are going to use Facebook to free Tibet and bring back the DL.
po willie

Canada

#27 Nov 27, 2011
Shakespear is turning in his grave.
They dont need it

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Feb 21, 2012
Let them all work!
Anonymous

Bhilai, India

#32 Jan 5, 2013
I agree. you are right.

Since: Jan 13

Gurgaon, India

#34 Jan 21, 2013
I think there is no problem in using any social media site until or unless its related to the security measures whether its related to you or your country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google to buy slice of eBay? Unlikely, says ana... 11 hr Philip Cohen 1
Hong Kong rethinks rules after Alibaba IPO loss Mon kute bill 1
5 Top SEO And Online Marketing Trends For 2014 (Dec '13) Sep 10 skraju 4
Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Sho... (May '11) Sep 7 One way or another 145
Are You An Online Marketing Agency without Any ... (Mar '14) Sep 7 tamarta 5
Look Who Got Bust.com: Remove Mug Shot From Google (Jun '11) Sep 5 joe 15
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson Sep 4 Octopus 44
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Search Engines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••