Obama meets with U.S. tech executives...

Obama meets with U.S. tech executives on privacy, surveillance

There are 3 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Obama meets with U.S. tech executives on privacy, surveillance. In it, Reuters reports that:

Executives of several large U.S. Internet companies, including Facebook Inc and Google Inc, met with President Barack Obama on Friday to discuss their concerns over government surveillance programs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Mar 21, 2014
This is nothing some federal subsidies and contracts won't fix.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2014
As if Facebook and Google stumbled across some sort of revelation? Government surveillance has been around since dirt.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Mar 22, 2014
The government has never really owned he media before. I'm sure it saves them lots of time and effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Social and SEO Work Better Together (Mar '15) Jun 21 Horus11 5
News SEO and content strategies (Aug '13) Jun 21 Horus11 5
News How to Choose a SEO Expert to Help the Business... (Jan '11) Jun 21 Horus11 53
News Google defends its search engine against charge... Jun 11 PauldenZangpo0521 2
News Staples-Office Depot Merger: Would It Be Approved? (Jan '15) May '16 Fruitfull Offices 35
News Hawaii scholars study chances of giant Alaska q... May '16 Cheri 1
News Opera officially launches its browser that bloc... May '16 fhh 1
More from around the web