Christian Forums.net - Members only M...

Christian Forums.net - Members only Moderated Christian Forum

There are 14 comments on the www.christianforums.net story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Christian Forums.net - Members only Moderated Christian Forum. In it, www.christianforums.net reports that:

How many of you have been asked this question? “Why are you a Christian?” How do you reply when that question is asked? Why are YOU a Christian? For some of us, this is a really tricky question. Sometimes our answers are not good answers. Some of us do not even have an answer for this question. If you claim to be a Christian but do not know why you are, perhaps it’s time for you to get serious about this portion of your identity? Perhaps it is time for you to be able to defend this portion of your life. The truth is that you are not alone if you are coming to the realization that you do not have a good defense for your faith in God. However Scripture encourages as follows: “But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect” 1 Peter 3:15 (NIV) Since God’s word encourages us to be ready to answer anyone, over my next 5 writings I will be taking an in-depth look into this passage and defending our Christian faith. .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.christianforums.net.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2009
Moderated and no fake Christians. Imagine that.
Simon

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 11, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
Moderated and no fake Christians. Imagine that.
this would certainly explain why you are still here

NEXT
Light Sensitive

Yonkers, NY

#3 Aug 11, 2009
N2 - youre only problem is confusion over public and private...Topix - public, xtiaforum private.

Im sure many of us here belong to private discussion forums - but most of us here understand that Topix is public and the titles of a topic do not create exclusivity...

My living room - private, not subject to the truck driver desiring to having his lunch - the park a block over public space where he can enjoy his lunch on a bench under a tree...and not get arrested (we hope) for a B&E...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 11, 2009
Imagine not being harassed simply because of your beliefs!

“Atheist and Proud !”

Since: Nov 07

Ontario,Canada

#5 Aug 11, 2009
Hello

N2

//Moderated and no fake Christians. Imagine that.//

LMAO

They're coming over in Droves...

Good Luck with that you Fake,Lying Hypochristian..

Now you can Bathe in all the Hate speech you can handle with your Phony Cronies without Interference from the Unwashed..

Have your Secret little Meetings you Drooling Coward..
We still got your Number !!

Who's the Spamming Troll Now Nephie !!

LMAO

One more Phony Gone ! Slowly but Surely, the Bad Pickles get removed from the barrel

A.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#6 Aug 11, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
Imagine not being harassed simply because of your beliefs!
You are only harassed because of your attitude.

“Atheist and Proud !”

Since: Nov 07

Ontario,Canada

#7 Aug 11, 2009
Hello

LS

//My living room - private, not subject to the truck driver desiring to having his lunch//

LMAO

That's Funny...

What's Even Funnier is Watching that Pinhead Squirm in Frustration and not being able to do Shyte about it...

It's like having Itchy nuts with your hands handcuffed behind your back....

Hilarious and how Utterly Ironic and Fitting...

Nephie is having a Tantrum like the little boy he is...

A.

“Atheist and Proud !”

Since: Nov 07

Ontario,Canada

#8 Aug 11, 2009
Hello

Nephie...

There he is...

Here's a Kleenez,, Wipe your nose

//Imagine not being harassed simply because of your beliefs!//

Imagine Tolerance Nephie !!!

Funny Stuff !!

A.
Ooglor 7

New Philadelphia, OH

#9 Aug 11, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
Moderated and no fake Christians. Imagine that.
I try but for some reason fake and christians go hand and hand.

“terrorist = religous extremist”

Since: Apr 09

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Aug 12, 2009
N2shotokai wrote:
Imagine not being harassed simply because of your beliefs!
Something about living in glass houses here...
Ooglor 7

New Philadelphia, OH

#12 Aug 12, 2009
You are what's known as being held accountable for your actions. I know it's a new concept to you, seeing how Christianity has been a monopoly here in the US for many years. It's what happens when you ruin our nation and blame someone else. You pay the f*ing piper like we had to for decades.
Ed Aponte Miranda

Norcross, GA

#14 Aug 5, 2017
N2shotokai wrote:
Moderated and no fake Christians. Imagine that.
Excellent,no fake christians,excellent.
Ed Aponte Miranda

Norcross, GA

#15 Aug 5, 2017
What is the topic if any?
ross 12

Naples, FL

#19 Jul 24, 2018
nightbreed wrote:
<quoted text>

Something about living in glass houses here...
Im new. don't understand you point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Using private search engines and TOR browsers. Nov 5 dkxkee 1
News SEO - What is Search Engine Optimization and Ho... (Mar '12) Oct '18 outdoormlane9 16
News Hatch Proves He Is, Um, Actually Not Dead Oct '18 Kurtz 2
News Donald Trump accuses Google of 'rigging' negati... Sep '18 SOE 3
News US President Donald Trump takes on Google, alle... Sep '18 CodeTalker 68
News Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey keeps his cool before C... Sep '18 Spocko 6
News Republican senator asks FTC to examine Google ads Sep '18 mr gleeble 29