Scammers manipulating the search engines

Scammers manipulating the search engines

Posted in the Search Engines Forum

Edg

Renfrew, Canada

#1 Aug 8, 2012
I was scammed out of a large sum of money by con artists who I hired to do a job.
I posted warnings to sites such as ripoffreport and scam.com , but the con artists have started paying a company to remove the warnings from searches so they can continue their scams against unsuspecting consumers.
Is there any way to fight back against this? I hate to see these con artists ripping people off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Google Drops YouTube From Amazon's Fire TV, Ech... Dec 6 Stop Big Business... 1
Privacy Based Search Engines Nov 22 cnstewofkc 1
News Fresh Intelligence: Protesters Clash in Oregon,... (Feb '16) Nov 14 God 69
News Your guide to spotting 'fake news' about Harvey... Aug '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
News Best SEO Services: Optimization Process for New... (Mar '11) Aug '17 cpa2client 11
News Christian Forums.net - Members only Moderated C... (Aug '09) Aug '17 Ed Aponte Miranda 13
News EBay Launches Free Classified Ads Site 'Kijiji' (Jul '07) Jul '17 Michael 181
More from around the web