Australia court finds Google hosted m...

Australia court finds Google hosted misleading ads

There are 3 comments on the The Straits Times story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Australia court finds Google hosted misleading ads. In it, The Straits Times reports that:

An Australian court on Tuesday found Google Inc guilty of breaching trade law by hosting misleading or deceptive advertisements in a ruling that holds search engines responsible for their advertisers' content.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Straits Times.

fukgugel

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2012
including this google chrome ads?

http://datafilehost.com/download-2b9d8bbe.htm...

ps: as i've pretended to follow ur april fool bogofilter prank, u shud pretend now to laugh at my counter prank..
fukgugel

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2012
i've only used package manager twice in this life. dunno maybe in another life i use it regularly. all i wanted was a few kilobytes, but thanks to fedora's, ubuntu's package managers i've to download tens megabytes of package index which i didn't need. with my poor internet downloading packages manually makes sense. unfortunately life's often unfair and turns out to be bogofilter prank.

bleh. i curse the day the internet was invented.
fukgugel

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2012
and yes i ain't ready for cloud life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Search Engines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HTC One M9 Nougat US rollout begins with unlock... Dec '16 Analog Watchface 1
News After Trump, Americans want Facebook and Google... Nov '16 Guarding the Guar... 2
News Google also gets fooled by fake election news Nov '16 gwww 11
News Police Lock Down Pinole Valley High School (Jul '08) Nov '16 Ray Stark 16
News Dear Annie: 'Job' nothing but a costly scam (Jun '09) Nov '16 tim bennett 3
News Election Clues? Google search data may have hin... Nov '16 tomin cali 3
News EBay Launches Free Classified Ads Site 'Kijiji' (Jul '07) Nov '16 Ashley 181
More from around the web