School administrator interview
Posted in the Sales Forum
Since: Jul 11
I need your help for my School administrator interview. Pls tell me about questions and tips.
Thanks so much!
Since: Nov 11
Hai Phong, Vietnam
You can refer some following interview questions:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. What are your career goals for School administrator?
4. Do you think you are overqualified for School administrator?
5. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
6. Why do you think you would do well for School administrator?
7. What have you learned from mistakes on the School administrator?
8. Why are you leaving (or did you leave) this position?
9. What kind of salary are you looking for School administrator?
10. What adjectives would you use to describe your friends?
11. How would your teachers describe you?
12. In college, what courses did you enjoy the most? The least? Why?
13. Describe any research project you’ve worked on. What was the purpose of the project and what was your role in the project?
14. How do you intend to finance your education?
15. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to School administrator?
If you need more, see at source:
Goos luck in your interview!
Since: Feb 12
Here're common interview questions for school administrators you should know:
1. Tell me a story about yourself.(This can be a great start for you - if you're prepared! And you can be -- read this page for the best interview answers.)
2. Give me an example of a time when you faced a student discipline problem. How did you handle it?
3. What would you say are the most important skills school administrators need? Give me examples to show you have them.
4. What's a time when you faced a very stressful time at work? How did you handle it?
5. How do you define success?
6. Balancing student needs with regulatory / other requirements is a tough task. How do you propose to do it>
7. How will you deal with conflicting expectations of different parents?
8. What three words describe you best?
9. How do you think schools should evolve further to best serve student needs?
10. What is your opinion about (..some current event or situation affecting the school system)?
Sales advisor interview questions
|Newcastle Place Senior Living Community Announc... (Jul '13)||Wed||hubertfields00||3|
|Maximize the Impact of Your B2B Product Launch ...||Feb 18||shaynecpaaz||1|
|Work from home (Jun '13)||Jan '14||Nope||3|
|Depression Link to Help Lundbeck Pitch Pill to ... (Dec '12)||Jan '14||Alyse||6|
|Ex-sales manager files 'whistleblower' lawsuit ... (Feb '08)||Jan '14||Grainger intengrity NOT||27|
|AT & T goes door to door for sales (Aug '07)||Jan '14||Will||74|
|Timeshare Tours.. Retention/show rate is low. (Jun '13)||Jan '14||Betzabeth Taylor||2|