Analysis: Corporate America sweats as...

Analysis: Corporate America sweats as U.S. nears fiscal cliff

There are 22 comments on the www.reuters.com story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Analysis: Corporate America sweats as U.S. nears fiscal cliff. In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

Top U.S. executives have less confidence in the business outlook now than at any time in the past three years - and a key reason is fear of gridlock in Washington over the fiscal deficit and tax policy.

The uncertainty, coupled with slowing demand in Asia and Europe, is forcing corporate leaders to postpone decisions on major investments and hiring, and hurting sales of everything from textbooks to telephone lines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#23 Sep 29, 2012
Valerie Jarrett runs WH wrote:
<quoted text>
YES IT IS SPAM. Your sources are not facts just surmises and speculations by propagandist. It's KOOL ADE and spin.
CEOs are cutting jobs for good reasons over the next 6 months because the economy is down.
This is spam because it's made up, no proof, garbage out of thin air. "That (34% over 20%) increase is a direct result of the tea-baggers."
Democrats dumb people down. You are the dumb helping politicians dumb your people down.
You have no credibility when you spam these articles. You are nothing but a shill and get your marching orders/articles from Barack, the biggest liar of them all.
Do you really think yelling and spouting Rushisms will win you an argument?
Parroting an idiot is not debate.
Valerie Jarrett runs WH

Denver, CO

#24 Sep 29, 2012
Sorry you'll be disappointed to hear I don't listen to Rush nor other media like you OBOTS DO since you obviously think EVERYONE DOES WHAT YOU OBOTS DO to pass as intelligence. 8% of you completely trust the media according to Gallup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rubber-Plastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Companies to pay $151 million to residents of W... Nov 27 Honestly 13
First Spray Bottles Nov '16 Solomon Joyner 1
News Ruling unseals Goodyear comment (Apr '08) Oct '16 Mark 22
News Stephen Myers, former P.S.1 charter school prin... (Aug '12) Jun '16 Connie Durant 6
News In election season of discontent, what do the h... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Live Love and Laugh 2
How can we become a successful man? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Nicole Qian 1
Do you have any intention to cooperation with a... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Nicole Qian 1
More from around the web