Voter ID Bill Opposition Growing in Richmond

A grassroots movement in opposition to new voting legislation is cropping up in Richmond. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
trouble

Fork Union, VA

#81 Jan 25, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with voter ID fraud?
You want fraud, it is the electoral changes bill the VA GOP is trying to pass over on the voters of this state.
Your incorrigible i give up
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#82 Jan 25, 2013
you can't substantiate your beliefs, sort of like the VA GOP trying to 'solve' a problem that doesn't exist, wasting money and alienating voters all the same time
trouble

Fork Union, VA

#83 Jan 27, 2013
huck wrote:
you can't substantiate your beliefs, sort of like the VA GOP trying to 'solve' a problem that doesn't exist, wasting money and alienating voters all the same time
Your main problem is your stupid enough to believe there are actually two different partys aka they have you just where they want you. How do you like hope n change where 87% of all americans got tax increase, hows it feel to be lied to?
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#84 Jan 27, 2013
trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Your main problem is your stupid enough to believe there are actually two different partys aka they have you just where they want you. How do you like hope n change where 87% of all americans got tax increase, hows it feel to be lied to?
Technically it wasn't a tax increase, the 'tax vacation' expired. It was also better than falling off the fiscal cliff.
The republican got what they wanted with ending the 'tax vacation' on the middle class, and the democrats got they wanted with a tax increase on the top 2% of the population. The republicans also didn't get what they wanted with a tax break for the top 2%, and democrats didn't get what they wanted which was to extend the 'tax vacation' for the middle class.
Now let's see where they cut. Will all the republicans be in line to cut benefits to their respective states? I doubt it, like you said, we have one party, and it's called the big government party. The republican wing likes wars, and deficits, and corporate welfare, and a democrat wing which likes wars, taxes, and social welfare (I stole that from the judge)
trouble

Fork Union, VA

#85 Jan 27, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Technically it wasn't a tax increase, the 'tax vacation' expired. It was also better than falling off the fiscal cliff.
The republican got what they wanted with ending the 'tax vacation' on the middle class, and the democrats got they wanted with a tax increase on the top 2% of the population. The republicans also didn't get what they wanted with a tax break for the top 2%, and democrats didn't get what they wanted which was to extend the 'tax vacation' for the middle class.
Now let's see where they cut. Will all the republicans be in line to cut benefits to their respective states? I doubt it, like you said, we have one party, and it's called the big government party. The republican wing likes wars, and deficits, and corporate welfare, and a democrat wing which likes wars, taxes, and social welfare (I stole that from the judge)
Bottom line like 435 pos's in congress decide to tell america we owe them money, aint it funny how only like 435 in office can bankrupt america, and this has been going on for decades ripping americans off
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#86 Jan 27, 2013
trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've read any of my posts I'm an equal opportunity critic when it comes to gv't (I agree with you) It's just that most here love the GOP's outrageous agenda, so I respond. Anyway, this topix is about voter ID law, remember?
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#87 Jan 27, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've read any of my posts I'm an equal opportunity critic when it comes to gv't (I agree with you) It's just that most here love the GOP's outrageous agenda, so I respond. Anyway, this topix is about voter ID law, remember?
Which to me is the problem, we worry more about supposed voter fraud and say nothing about corruption in DC. There may be voter fraud, but we know there's fraud in Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rubber-Plastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodyear paying $16M to settle bribery-related ... Wed fatbacks x 7
Protective Coatings, Decorative Paints and Coat... Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Goodyear Tire recalls Eagle RS-A 18" TIRES (Feb '09) Nov '14 letta mego 13
EstateSalesNews.com Reports Celebrities and 100... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Trex gets into the outdoor lighting game on Amazon Sep '14 DeckStore 1
Stephen Myers, former P.S.1 charter school prin... (Aug '12) Jul '14 Joe G 4
Kevlar inventor Stephanie Kwolek, 90, dies (Jun '14) Jun '14 gimboi 1
More from around the web