Deeds Leads Civic Lessons in Albemarl...

Deeds Leads Civic Lessons in Albemarle - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 23 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 15, 2011, titled Deeds Leads Civic Lessons in Albemarle - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

State Senator Creigh Deeds led a lesson in civics for students in Crozet Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Never Fear

Wytheville, VA

#22 Nov 18, 2011
Sounds as if you feel powerless. Hope is a difficult thing to live without.
sez me

Charlottesville, VA

#23 Nov 18, 2011
Never Fear wrote:
Sounds as if you feel powerless. Hope is a difficult thing to live without.
I don't suffer from the irrational male ego although it frustrating to watch people cling to beliefs such as political affiliations thinking their party is the one that has all the answers and criticizing anyone with a different point of view. As long as the citizenry insists on remaining divided along party lines the longer we suffer at the hands of political prostitutes. Herman Cain? Please.
buyerbeware

Crozet, VA

#24 Nov 21, 2011
sez me wrote:
<quoted text>I don't suffer from the irrational male ego although it frustrating to watch people cling to beliefs such as political affiliations thinking their party is the one that has all the answers and criticizing anyone with a different point of view. As long as the citizenry insists on remaining divided along party lines the longer we suffer at the hands of political prostitutes. Herman Cain? Please.
There you go...blame it on the guys...It's always someone else's fault (sounds familiar).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rubber-Plastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ruling unseals Goodyear comment (Apr '08) Jul 29 Dell Gamble 21
News Stephen Myers, former P.S.1 charter school prin... (Aug '12) Jun '16 Connie Durant 6
News In election season of discontent, what do the h... Apr '16 Live Love and Laugh 2
How can we become a successful man? Apr '16 Nicole Qian 1
Do you have any intention to cooperation with a... Apr '16 Nicole Qian 1
News Dow XLA Takes a Shot at Spandex (Sep '08) Mar '16 XLA 2
The rubber material Tosun can do Mar '16 Sherry Yang 1
More from around the web