Voters Eat Free Day After Election Day 2012

Full story: PRWeb 6
Local Jacksonville, FL restaurateur does his part to get people out voting by offering free meals to voters the day after Election Day 2012, November 7, 2012 details at http://legrandssteakandseafood.com/ LeGrand's Steak and Seafood, has issued a statement proclaiming everyone eats free if Mitt Romney wins the election or even if he doesn't. "We're ... (more) Full Story
Cherylknows

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I will not give a my business to any democrap.
wow

Savannah, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Good, you need to lose about 30 lbs anyway.
Divide and Conquer

AOL

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Cherylknows wrote:
I will not give a my business to any democrap.
Who said, "Do not suffer fools gladly?" This childish behavior like Republicans attacking Christ Christi for simply behaving like an adult is exactly why President Obama won.

Voters are sick of the Hate and Division. You boycott businesses of Democrats, Christian pharmacist and doctors refuse to provide birth control more children are born to be fed by tax payers, liberals refuse to patronize Republican businesses and one by one we all become saboteurs of our own economy so idiots and fools can blame one man.

Meanwhile everyone is buying things from other countries and blaming the lazy poor, the old, the disabled because that glutton in the mirror, has to buy everything as cheap as he/she can get it, even if it will cost us more jobs. Think about that this Christmas when your credit cards are building up others countries while you are tearing ours down.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Divide and Conquer wrote:
<quoted text>Who said, "Do not suffer fools gladly?" This childish behavior like Republicans attacking Christ Christi for simply behaving like an adult is exactly why President Obama won.
Voters are sick of the Hate and Division. You boycott businesses of Democrats, Christian pharmacist and doctors refuse to provide birth control more children are born to be fed by tax payers, liberals refuse to patronize Republican businesses and one by one we all become saboteurs of our own economy so idiots and fools can blame one man.
Meanwhile everyone is buying things from other countries and blaming the lazy poor, the old, the disabled because that glutton in the mirror, has to buy everything as cheap as he/she can get it, even if it will cost us more jobs. Think about that this Christmas when your credit cards are building up others countries while you are tearing ours down.
what about that liberal on MSNBC that said the storm was a GOOD THING, believe whatever lies you what
fifties

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Nov 10, 2012
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
what about that liberal on MSNBC that said the storm was a GOOD THING, believe whatever lies you what
Don't forget the Mama Cass Lookalike hag who broke the debate
rules and sided with Bobo on the terrorism issue.
Boycott

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Yes! boycott all of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida burger joint bans ketchup Oct 9 Long Time Biz 3
KFC, Yum! Dragged Down By Chinese Food Safety S... Oct 7 sharakhul 1
How Raising the Minimum Wage Destroys Jobs Sep '14 kuda 28
Darden Investor Offers Recipe to Shore Up Olive... Sep '14 jrudolph 2
Analyst Downgrades: eBay Inc, GT Advanced Techn... Sep '14 Philip Cohen 1
Think carefully before biting into Burger King Sep '14 Goat Cheese 4
Three Men Arrested in Buffalo Wild Wings Robbery (Nov '11) Sep '14 Mikalov 25

Restaurant Management People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE