Kadner: Drug kingpin Cappas writes a ...

Kadner: Drug kingpin Cappas writes a book

There are 5 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Kadner: Drug kingpin Cappas writes a book. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

I am sitting across a picnic table from John Cappas, once the leader of most notorious cocaine ring in the southwest suburbs, who now dispenses hot dogs from Johnny's WeeNee Wagon in Markham.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

JIM ROCKFORD

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Whats your point??? mind your own back yard bucko.
just me

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Good luck to him, time to get my copy
wow

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
This book is a must read, He did his time and never turned anyone in, herd him on mancow the other day,
Go Away

Alsip, IL

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Mr. Cappas would be well advised to go quietly into the night....
wow

Kansas City, MO

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Keep up the good work your doing,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Construction under way on Trevioli Italian Kitc... Mon Will Dockery 6
News Businesses nationwide participate in a Day With... Feb 17 Truth 5
News Burger King retires creepy mascot, 'The King' (Aug '11) Feb 14 King Burger Phart 137
News Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees over next 5 y... Feb 13 YouDidntBuildThat 241
News Starbucks' Shareholders Pay Price for CEO's Pol... Feb 11 Texxy the Selfie Cat 2
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Feb 11 T-Shull 43
News Michelle Malkin: Not all refugees are welcome Feb 4 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
More from around the web