Old Forge cafe owner in critical cond...

Old Forge cafe owner in critical condition after motorcycle accident

There are 69 comments on the WKTV story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Old Forge cafe owner in critical condition after motorcycle accident. In it, WKTV reports that:

Authorities say the owner of an Old Forge business is in critical condition after a motorcycle accident Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
we see thru them

United States

#72 Sep 18, 2012
Well if carpenter is investigating it we wont know the truth anytime soon as he covers for all his influencial friends maybe sometime next year we will get there story but those of us that knew her knew she was having am affair and a drunk so save it sister for the papers they cater to the affluent as well
Bastat

Utica, NY

#73 Sep 18, 2012
You people are sick and sad.
sad

Ardsley, NY

#74 Sep 18, 2012
we see thru them wrote:
Well if carpenter is investigating it we wont know the truth anytime soon as he covers for all his influencial friends maybe sometime next year we will get there story but those of us that knew her knew she was having am affair and a drunk so save it sister for the papers they cater to the affluent as well
.........God doesnt like ugly but Satan will take anybody even you...If you are a member of that community you should be ashamed of yourself.
johnny meatballs

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Sep 18, 2012
we see thru them wrote:
Yeah everyone knows she was driving drunk and webbing police quietly cover it up. The elite of the county can't be arrested or have a questionable death. She was having am affair as well news on the street
you like talking shit and making up stories about the deceased? She was my family, you better pray i dont find out who you people are? Rest in Peace Kirsty, we love you!
we see thru them

Lexington, SC

#77 Sep 19, 2012
Ps threats will get you arrested tough guy
johnny meatballs

Brooklyn, NY

#78 Sep 19, 2012
we see thru them wrote:
Ps threats will get you arrested tough guy
I didn't threaten anyone, just keepin it real ! "tough guy"
Was an Old Forge Resident

Phoenix, AZ

#79 Sep 22, 2012
Ofka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was morning. There are deer everywhere and it was foggy that morning.... It takes one second for an accident to happen. Have some sympathy for her little girl and keep your rude comments to yourself.
I know the family, He had no facts. That's not what happened. So thanks for setting this person straight! "keep your comments to yourself rude people", "pray for her daughter"! That intersection has had so many deaths thru the years. Gravel kicks up, but she knows,we don't, and its a great loss to Old Forge and her friends and Family.... How about fixing that part of the road? i almost went out on myself once, and i wasn't speeding! God Bless You Sweetheart and to your family our sadness and sorrow for your loss... Rebecca

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80 Oct 5, 2012
So sad! God save him. Motorcycle accidents are always life threatening. To deal with motorcycle accidents legally, people must need a person who is good in legal advise.
swing

United States

#81 Aug 14, 2013
CLC wrote:
<quoted text>She was not drinking,no affair and no cover up...A tragic accident claimed her life..The stupidity that you speak only shows how unfortunate we are to have such Ignorance in our society.
No affair needed! Kirsty and her husband were swingers. True story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat filters Jan 18 Rmgreeney 1
Difference between parties and seats Jan 16 Tucxie 1
Hiring process Jan 12 The Impact 3
News Geske's owner to open Bikini Joe's restaurant (Jun '11) Jan 10 Wild bill 133
Anyone use professional decorators? Jan 9 ROwner3616 1
News Scottsdale Wife of British Illegal Immigrant De... Dec 31 tomin cali 9
News Scottsdale Wife of British Illegal Immigrant De... Dec 28 AZPat 1
More from around the web