Mankato teen pleads guilty to setting...

Mankato teen pleads guilty to setting up boss to be robbed

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Mankato teen pleads guilty to setting up boss to be robbed. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A man who set his boss up to be robbed at gunpoint during an early-morning bank drop will likely be sentenced to 58 months in prison as a result of a plea deal Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Odie Payne

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Criminal masterminds. Just smart enough to do felony time.
none

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Pure genius.
goldie77

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 12, 2010
I am happy they caught the perpetrators & justice is being served. My sympathies go out to the Wendy's boss & his family. Just imagine how he felt. It's still surreal that ppl can think & carry out these acts.
Remembering

Lansing, MI

#4 Jul 12, 2010
58 month sentence for armed robbery? Out in 36 months. What a joke! The fact a gun was involved should add at least 5 years to the sentences!!

Since: Apr 10

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jul 12, 2010
I disagree with her punishment. Samantha Jo Wiederhoeft, 16, of Belview also pleaded guilty to driving Kendricks and Evans away from the scene after the robbery. Her case was handled in juvenile court in Redwood County on May 27 because that's where she resides.

A 120-day stay in a group shelter of juveniles was stayed for Wiederhoeft. She was placed on probation and ordered to complete 100 hours of community service.

She deserves exactly what the others got, because she knew what they were doing when she drove them there.
Right

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 12, 2010
If the getaway driver was a guy, he'd be in prison, and that's a fact.

Minnesota is such a pansy state when it comes to enforcing the laws, and backasswards to boot.

DUI and kill someone? Maybe a year, some probation.

Rob a bank? out in 36 months!

Drive a car with your family in it home from church while sober and the accelerator sticks? Get 8 years solid time!

effed up
Odie Payne

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Vikings Fan wrote:
I disagree with her punishment. Samantha Jo Wiederhoeft, 16, of Belview also pleaded guilty to driving Kendricks and Evans away from the scene after the robbery. Her case was handled in juvenile court in Redwood County on May 27 because that's where she resides.
A 120-day stay in a group shelter of juveniles was stayed for Wiederhoeft. She was placed on probation and ordered to complete 100 hours of community service.
She deserves exactly what the others got, because she knew what they were doing when she drove them there.
She's a child. Locking the cell door and throwing the key away should not be a consideration when dealing with minors and the crimes they commit.
Once upon a time in this country, we understood that.
s_j_b

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Remembering wrote:
58 month sentence for armed robbery? Out in 36 months. What a joke! The fact a gun was involved should add at least 5 years to the sentences!!
the "gun" wasn't even a real gun.
s_j_b

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Vikings Fan wrote:
how do you know all that information? and how do you know if she knew or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restaurant POS system Jul 27 Cuttler 1
Avoid The Eagle's Nest in Bloomingburg, NY (Sep '10) Jul 25 amused 47
News Kitchen fire guts Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant (Aug '08) Jul 13 Djdjd 7
News Cleveland restaurateur sentenced to 35 years fo... Jun '15 Dr fritz vonstret... 1
News Restaurant manager fired for employees attend i... (May '06) Jun '15 VeganTiger 7
News Speeder keeps licence so he can visit his two w... (Apr '08) Jun '15 Fatsexybeast 7
News Hilltop restaurant site, a Novato institution f... (Jul '10) Jun '15 Mconens 31
More from around the web