Boca Raton police officer's conduct a...

Boca Raton police officer's conduct at bar leads to resignation

There are 29 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Boca Raton police officer's conduct at bar leads to resignation. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A bar fight with a drunken patron ended the career of a Boca Raton police officer who quietly left the department after misconduct allegations against him were sustained.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pete

Riverview, FL

#21 Oct 24, 2008
Michelle Obama wrote:
Has his state police certification been revoked?
Probably not, since he was a whiteboy.
PBSO will hire him to MURDER more afroamericans
one can only hope.only THEN will some ggood come of this
Bin Laden for Obama

Boca Raton, FL

#26 Oct 24, 2008
I back the cops 100% but this guy is an idiot.
Bin Laden for Obama

Boca Raton, FL

#27 Oct 24, 2008
Michelle Obama wrote:
Has his state police certification been revoked?
Probably not, since he was a whiteboy.
PBSO will hire him to MURDER more afroamericans
You look like a baboon.

“Slow Down, Life Is Too Short”

Since: Jun 08

Boca Raton

#28 Oct 24, 2008
Why did this cop just show his badge to this drunk and threaten to arrest him and call for back up if needed. There was no need to go into a phone booth like superman and change into a police uniform besides driving all the way home to get his patrol car. You would think he would have cooled off a bit making the round trip from the restaurant to home and back.
Oliver

United States

#30 Oct 24, 2008
This shows two things:
1. Krishers office is in bead with the PBA as well as his heir apparent
2. North Palm Beach PD is recruiting the punk as we speak.
Oliver

United States

#31 Oct 24, 2008
Bill Slowsky wrote:
Why did this cop just show his badge to this drunk and threaten to arrest him and call for back up if needed. There was no need to go into a phone booth like superman and change into a police uniform besides driving all the way home to get his patrol car. You would think he would have cooled off a bit making the round trip from the restaurant to home and back.
Typical cop with a big ego and little brain.
6 Raider

Boynton Beach, FL

#32 Oct 24, 2008
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right, PBSO's standards are higher than Boca' and they wonÂ’t hire him. As a matter of fact PBSO filed charges against him but the STATE refused to prosecute. Maybe Riviera Beach PD will hire him but very few others.
they are moving forward with the hiring process. initial reports have him in belle glade or lake worth.
Wrong

Hollywood, FL

#33 Oct 24, 2008
6 Raider wrote:
<quoted text>they are moving forward with the hiring process. initial reports have him in belle glade or lake worth.
PBSO filed charges against him. I work for PBSO and I can tell you, PBSO is not hiring him. I know he will not get hired by PBSO. Maybe North Palm PD as others have mentioned. Also, it takes at least 6 months to get hired by PBSO and currently there is an eligibly list with over 100 experience certified applicants. This guy could never make it. Not to mention, no one knows where they are going to be working while in the hiring process. This is no determined until FTO is completed moron. Both Lake Worth and Belle Glade have no openings so again, stop trying to stir the pot. Stop with the BS garbage.
rukidding

Dothan, AL

#34 Oct 25, 2008
Maybe he can work for Talbott or Batmasian. They were friends with another ex-Boca "officer", maybe he can get him a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking about purchasing Sports Bar Jul 16 Lthomas7915 2
Sell you own Sauces, Dressings. Jul 13 ARMP 1
Avoid The Eagle's Nest in Bloomingburg, NY (Sep '10) Jul 11 DannyGlover 49
PubTilt Trivia Changes the Game Jun '16 PubTilt 1
Looking for a CostGuard / Compeat / Restaurant ... Jun '16 ckiertz4887 3
All Restarants Can Now Offer Delivery... Jun '16 JaneJohnson 3
Employee Scheduling tool - check it out! (Sep '09) Jun '16 JaneJohnson 4
More from around the web