'I Have the Right to Refuse Service':...

'I Have the Right to Refuse Service': Restaurant Turns Away Group After He Learns What They Advocate

There are 61 comments on the www.theblaze.com story from Feb 13, 2013, titled 'I Have the Right to Refuse Service': Restaurant Turns Away Group After He Learns What They Advocate. In it, www.theblaze.com reports that:

An Arkansas-based gay right's organization is claiming discrimination after the owner of a restaurant cancelled the group's reservations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theblaze.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#67 Feb 15, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sort of surprised you'd bring that up as a factor. The ideas and customs of the Bible Belt tent revivalists aren't contained in just the Bible belt. And Ohio is home for many of the more conservative and traditional sects of Christianity, such as Mennonites, Quakers, Shakers etc.
I was just trying to stir the pot, hoping to find a few butternuts to rag on. it failed.(sigh)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online ordering for Delivery and carryout (Apr '10) Tue foodiewarriorguy 4
Thinking about purchasing Sports Bar Jul 16 Lthomas7915 2
Sell you own Sauces, Dressings. Jul 13 ARMP 1
Avoid The Eagle's Nest in Bloomingburg, NY (Sep '10) Jul 11 DannyGlover 49
PubTilt Trivia Changes the Game Jun '16 PubTilt 1
Looking for a CostGuard / Compeat / Restaurant ... Jun '16 ckiertz4887 3
All Restarants Can Now Offer Delivery... Jun '16 JaneJohnson 3
More from around the web