Restaurant Finance
Todd Taskey

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 25, 2006
I own a company that provides working capital to restaurant owners without personal guarantees or collateral requirements. You can learn more at www.FlowFunding.com , but here is my questions.

If you were looking for working capital to invest in your restaurant, where would you look first? If you were going to search online, where would you begin?

Thanks!
jerik

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Sep 6, 2006
Well, I'm not a restaurant owner yet. Instead I'm looking to purchase one immediately with no money down.
Interested?
Jerik of Cu Gelert
Terry Young

Glasgow, UK

#3 Feb 9, 2012
I've actually used this type of finance for my restaurant when I wanted to give it a refurb. Used a company called United Kapital and would definitely use it again if I ever need business finance again.

http://www.unitedkapital.co.uk

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 25, 2012
I'm Phil, restaurant owner and I have my own website related to restaurant food, pricing, location & discounts. dudamobile has customized site with great templates and applications.used dudamobile for invest in restaurants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National Catfish Day 2017 Sat catfisherman 1
Selling Restaurant Equipment...what can be remo... Jun 21 Wolfy34 1
Deciding on a restaurant name Jun 20 sierraboy 1
Avoid The Eagle's Nest in Bloomingburg, NY (Sep '10) Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 53
News Va. businessman's spankings lead to charges (May '11) Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
Email Reservation Response Time Jun 8 ChefofOperations 1
Hudson Eats May 29 Anonymous 1
More from around the web