Typo could change fate of minimum wag...

Typo could change fate of minimum wage proposal

There are 8 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Typo could change fate of minimum wage proposal. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

A minimum wage increase may not be voted on in November because of a typo. After a community coalition in Albuquerque went around getting over 12,000 signatures, it may all be for nothing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

jake

Muscle Shoals, AL

#1 Sep 5, 2012
The typo was specifically intended to mislead voters in order to get enough signatures.

Now they intend to revert back to the original intent of the proposal.

Very clever by half Machiavellian attempt by the Left to subvert the democratic process.

For the progressive democrat communists this ends justify the means mentality is the best and only way they serve their monotheistic god - GOVERNMENT.
castro

Muscle Shoals, AL

#2 Sep 5, 2012
jake wrote:
The typo was specifically intended to mislead voters in order to get enough signatures.
Now they intend to revert back to the original intent of the proposal.
Very clever by half Machiavellian attempt by the Left to subvert the democratic process.
For the progressive democrat communists this ends justify the means mentality is the best and only way they serve their monotheistic god - GOVERNMENT.
You are correct, senior.
The democrats have crawled out of their Consequentialist/Proportionali st Slime looking like the Political Creature From the Black Lagoon.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 5, 2012
No, I think it was an error that all the organizers and over 12,000 signatories missed.
marcus

Muscle Shoals, AL

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
No, I think it was an error that all the organizers and over 12,000 signatories missed.
Your sarcasm is as bitterly sweet as it is true!
marcus

Muscle Shoals, AL

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Is it possible that the organizers of this minimum wage petition now want to have their cake and and eat it too?

Or do they just envy the cake of others and lust to eat it come hell, high water, or loss of their own soul.
more

Huntsville, AL

#6 Sep 5, 2012
crp from the phony pollster

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2012
That's what happens when you pay the proofreader minimum wage.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
That's what happens when you pay the proofreader minimum wage.
Probably products of the APS<G>!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start working ON your restaurant, not IN your r... Sep 19 RSmart 1
I make my Small Restaurant clients 600$-1000$ a... Sep 11 327Nabors 1
News Alleged Discrimination Against Gay Couple by D.... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 24
music licensing (ascap or bmi), do i need both Aug 29 Rusty 1
pen and note pad and electronic ordering Aug '17 pie 1
Are tastings worth it? Aug '17 Boris Mirtchev 2
Restaurant Tech Article Aug '17 rossw 1
More from around the web