Funeral held for Guerrero

There are 70 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jul 3, 2008, titled Funeral held for Guerrero. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

More than 200 friends and relatives gathered at St. Elizabeth Seton church Wednesday morning to remember a popular restaurateur who died in a car crash last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Miguel

Saint Paul, MN

#64 Apr 28, 2011
I just found out about Raudel passing I live out of town and came down to visit family and like every visit I wanted to stop and visit my favorite place to eat..... I was so surprised to hear the news. Raudel was a very good man. I saw him like family and I was happy to see that his wife and kids kept up the tradition and kept Mariposa open. From what I can tell they are doing a good job Comedy night was awesome last night.... it was a blast. The food is great still....Keep up the good work Guerrero Family... my condolensces to you but Raudel is in a better place. He is resting now.
MMota

Compton, CA

#65 Jun 24, 2011
Hermanito, pasado maņana ya seran 3 aņos me parece imposible como pasa el tiempo. te quiero mucho
MMota

Glendale, CA

#66 Jan 30, 2012
El 28 fue tu cumpleaņos, el pantion estaba triste y solo. Mis Papas con mis hermanas pasaron buen rato contigo rezandote y mi papa por un momento se le olvido que ya te habias hido. Dijo es Raudel, que ahora esta aqui? y despues se puso muy triste y pensativo. Te seguimos estraņando
MMG

United States

#67 Apr 19, 2012
Hermanito, que bueno que no estas porque como te hubiera dolido, porque ni tu lo hubieras podido remediar. Lo siento de todo corazon dejaste tu vida ahi, Pero no se puede hacer imposibles. que dolor!!! Dios quiera y si puedan abrir en otro lado
mictlan

United States

#68 Apr 20, 2012
DESERT RAT wrote:
I knew the man well and he would not appreciate your message as you wrote it. He was proud of what he accomplished in this country of ours. Give him the dignity of re-writing it in English, or, have someone else rewrite it.
<quoted text>
this fcken redneck hillbilly ...go get your daughter pregnant and mind your fcken business, u scared to death white piece of sh!t!
mictlan

United States

#69 Apr 20, 2012
Reich Kristallnacht wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in America now, dumba..ss. Speak English or go back to whatever #### country you came from.
wtf r u lost? fcken dumbass scared to death rednecks ...why dont u go help out your mom panhandling on that freeway exit with her beatup cardboard sign, begging for chump change like a proud redneck she is hahaha punkass whiteboy u kno your daddy molested u.. its okay I understand your kind! here check out this video so u can learn a lil something about your ancestors that came from europe.. u just might learn something!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Sheesh

Covina, CA

#70 May 1, 2012
Man, you mexicans are seriously racist on this website.

And on other websites.

And just in general.
M Guerrero

Saint Paul, MN

#71 Jun 19, 2012
I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my dad. Although he is not with us anymore I still miss him the same as when he 1st left us. These past 4 years have been a difficult time for my family and I. As Most of you may know by now after 40 years the Mariposa has closed their doors temporarily as we relocate to a new location in Covina Ca area. We would like to thank you for your patronage all these years and we look forward to serving you in the very near future at our new location at: 245 E Rowland, Covina Ca / corner of Rowland and Emerland.

Thank you
The Guerrero Family
MMG

United States

#72 Jun 20, 2012
Yo tambien te sigo estraņando, solo cuando voy a ponerte tus flores y Te rezo un poco platico contigo me siento mejor
MMG

Lynwood, CA

#73 Apr 9, 2014
Hermanito, otra vez el dolor nos invade, ahun tenemos las eridas de tu partida y de Rembe. Y ya se nos fue Roberto. Espero y esten los tres juntos. Los quiero mucho. Y los sigo estraņando y recordando.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avoid The Eagle's Nest in Bloomingburg, NY (Sep '10) May 18 thoughtcourier 46
What happens overnight? May 8 Sohovik 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... May 7 A Stroll In The Park 3
Looking for Restaurant POS System? Apr 27 JohnJack 2
News Jerry Hurley: A life of hard work made him St. ... (Jul '10) Apr '15 carrie 39
Too many sales calls? Apr '15 5717abc 2
News Victim's family endorses plea deal for Antioch ... (Aug '11) Apr '15 Non judgemental 192
More from around the web