Erick Dally is top chef at Grillstone...

Erick Dally is top chef at Grillstone in Scotch Plains

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Oct 17, 2013, titled Erick Dally is top chef at Grillstone in Scotch Plains. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Grillstone Executive Chef Erick Dally is a 34-year-old, accomplished chef, with 19 years of culinary experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Gary Macaluso

Paterson, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Great Chef. Great place. I have been going to Grillestone for the last two years and its been great but the food has gotten even better. I asked one of the owners what did they change and they told me that they hired this new chef about 6 months ago named Erick Dally, He's a young guy with a lot of experience and a great resume and the food is incredible. and really reasonably priced. What was very good only got better. Great job guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bena s ChopHouse restaurant closing its doors a... May 15 Zod 1
Looking for general information about restauran... May 2 ronald one 1
News Slot-like machines spreading (Nov '09) Apr '18 Viktoria222 63
News Slot-like machines spreading | The Columbus Dis... (Nov '09) Apr '18 Viktoria222 3
News Man Who Claimed Condom in Iced Tea Sues (May '07) Apr '18 Teabaggin Z 16
News Oakville businesses recognized during awards ce... Mar '18 Meanwhile 1
News Restaurateur feels bite of economy (Aug '08) Mar '18 Deirdre 23