FBI fraud case against restauranteur ...

FBI fraud case against restauranteur unusual; Mexican loan defa...

There are 74 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 19, 2010, titled FBI fraud case against restauranteur unusual; Mexican loan defa.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The FBI's fraud case against restaurateur Oswaldo Kuchle-Lopez is one of the rare investigations in El Paso involving money the U.S. Export-Import Bank lent, insured or guaranteed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joe

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2010
Hard working honest Americans are turned away for loans while foreign crooks and narcos are given huge loans readily.

What's wrong with this picture?
True

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 20, 2010
Joe wrote:
Hard working honest Americans are turned away for loans while foreign crooks and narcos are given huge loans readily.
Here I am needing money for a medical operation and scammed from insurance coverage and these people are opening up restaurants. Great stuff. Maybe I should just go rob a bank.
Jane

Monument, CO

#3 Mar 20, 2010
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am needing money for a medical operation and scammed from insurance coverage and these people are opening up restaurants. Great stuff. Maybe I should just go rob a bank.
Maybe you should just tell them that you’re a Mexican and need a loan.
I Breaka You Face

Kittanning, PA

#4 Mar 20, 2010
After all the rip-offs by drug dealers, Ex-IM has not gone bankrupt? It makes you wonder where THEIR money is coming from. Hmm.

I think we're in for a lot of spillover, considering how many of the bank defrauders are now living in the U.S. We may see some unorthodox collection methods...
Pro-America

Newcastle, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2010
Try to stop the loans to Mexicans and they call you a racist! At some point America needs to make a tough decision. Us or them.
reader

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 20, 2010
same problem persists with welfare and food stamp program, they're practically guaranteed. it's almost impossible for an american to get it.
Don Chabelo

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 20, 2010
Pro-America wrote:
Try to stop the loans to Mexicans and they call you a racist! At some point America needs to make a tough decision. Us or them.
You're uh racist!
disgusted

AOL

#8 Mar 20, 2010
True wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Why in the HELL are we lending these Mexicans money, AND letting them come here to buy homes and live amongst us and NOT pay taxes...I say kick them all out close down the borders and let them kill each other
jerry

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2010
Joe wrote:
What you fail to see on this one Joe is that the mexicans are involved with an organization in america called the jewish mob.That is the only way these loans would have gone through. we told you on these threads how these same people defrauded the Loans for the Maquila or twin plan operations,back some years,well now this is the new scheme. and most of the money is actually kept by U.S. people .Look back at the Jones operation and how that was carried out,and you will see the similarities.Many well to do mexicans were involved in Jones as were construction companies and mexican fake businesses /massage parlors and bars and even Doctors.What happened to most of those people..they went to Jail or were forund Dead or they were Burnt Down..What do you think this will bring,the same F** kin thing. This is the next stage in the clean up,and it will cross to U.S>
Rob

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 20, 2010
look at interesting article by ron paul

http://www.counterpunch.org/paul0506.html
El Chavo del Coco

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 20, 2010
We, as Americans, are screwed in regards to Mexicans. We've shown amazing tolerance and an unwavering desire to accommodate their needs while they fail to and don't want to assimilate. They come here illegally and legally by the millions, they commit countless violent and property crimes, they procreate just to receive American assistance, they commit fraud thus receiving American benefits, they get free health care (the best in the world), they work under the table therefore not paying taxes, they infiltrate and corrupt our political institutions using our tax dollars (LULAC, La Raza, ACORN, SEIU, etc...), they sue and cry like the intolerant ingrate hypocrites they are when they feel "offended", they accuse us of racism while enjoying better opportunities and way of life than in their home country, they teach their children to be proud of their heritage while insulting and teaching them to hate America. This is an infestation of biblical proportions, our country is dooooooomed.
Bushit

Crane, TX

#13 Mar 20, 2010
The bank needs more than a new counsel and legal group. They, more specifically the ones who signed off on the loans, need to be investigated for financing organized crime. Providing loans is not a new process for banks, and I would be willing to bet that there was some kind of kick backs, or at least knowledge of where the money was going. Above the corruption, I'm confused why the banking industry has been treated with kid gloves in the last few years. Their business is giving loans and has been for years, yet they still act irresponsibly. Yet our government, both the Obama and Bush administrations, bail them out for their poor business practices. Why in the hell are they giving loans to non-citizens anyway? Enough already!
Pablo

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 20, 2010
I'm tried of my hard earned honest dollars going to pay off SCAMS perpetratraded by mexicans to defraud America. Isn't time we stop dealing with them.
Again, don't spend your money on mexican businesses (I don't mean chico's tacos, leos, kiki's or those built by Hispanics).
We will all pay for tolerance with our money, culture, and possibly our blood as these MF's bring their violence here to El Paso.
jackie

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 20, 2010
Pablo wrote:
I'm tried of my hard earned honest dollars going to pay off SCAMS perpetratraded by mexicans to defraud America. Isn't time we stop dealing with them.
Again, don't spend your money on mexican businesses (I don't mean chico's tacos, leos, kiki's or those built by Hispanics).
We will all pay for tolerance with our money, culture, and possibly our blood as these MF's bring their violence here to El Paso.
I had some mexicans move next door! What do i do????
Joe

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2010
Don Chabelo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're uh racist!
What race are all the crooks with names like "Kuchle"? Check out the names of many of the very wealthy narco-connected Mexicans. Often they're about as white as you can get. "Mexican" refers to the citizens of a country called Mexico, it is not a race.
MexiCAN

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 20, 2010
The Wall wrote:
That is why they are known as mexicants. The scum of the earth.
If you hate Mexicans so much, why do you live in El Paso? If I was you I would move to Montana. Maybe there we would leave you alone.
Bordering

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2010
El Paso is in the U.S.A. and yet, it is becoming more like Juarez. Stuck here because of my job and desperately trying to leave and more Mexican Nationals are desperately trying to move here to avoid the violence in their own country. It's a no win for El Paso, things are gonna get worse.
Joe

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2010
MexiCAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hate Mexicans so much, why do you live in El Paso? If I was you I would move to Montana. Maybe there we would leave you alone.
Maybe because technically El Paso is in the USA? An American has every right to live in El Paso. Whether the Mexicans like it or not.
Rob

El Paso, TX

#20 Mar 20, 2010
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I had some mexicans move next door! What do i do????
Move to Alabama.
its time

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 20, 2010
Pro-America wrote:
ex mayor caballero and his law partner eliot shapliegh sued bank of america in el paso for not giving loans to hispanics and won big money. bank of america proceeded to close up shop and basically quit doing commercial business in el paso. maybe b of a knew what they were doing back then. now they are owned by the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Restaurant Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat filters (Jan '17) Fri Krrisy 2
Are tastings worth it? Fri Applewatch123 1
Help! Bad boss? First job Jul 20 Part timer 1945 1
Remote Temp Monitoring Jul 10 kitchenking 1
Is a lot of the coporate sales jargon nonsense??? Jul 9 Artemisminion 1
Independent resturaunt cost of advertising: Jul 9 Jeremy Jackson 2
News Bacci Pizzeria owner accused of hiring gang to ... (Sep '08) Jul 6 Chef boyardee 124
More from around the web