Bulk REO Packages
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Columbia, SC

#1 Jul 9, 2008
In the current market anyone in this industry know that banks have Billions in write downs. This doesn't mean they are forgiving the debts to the note holders but just moving them off of their balance sheets. In the first quarter of 2007 most banks blew past their loss reserves allocated for such a thing and had to take drastic direct hits to their profits. If you have clients looking to buy BULK REO's for major discounts, in many cases $.50 on the $1.00, we can help. With direct access to the bank, acting as a bank representative for bulk REO, we can make these deals happen. DON'T confuse this with daisy broker chains. DON'T confuse this with a trading desk that pulls from market availability. Our seller's trader pulls from the selling bank's REO portfolio. This can be a very LUCRATIVE transaction for the involved parties and can close in as little as 96 hours. Whether it is $1MM or $50MM+ in bulk REO's, the bank wants to offset its losses. Keep this in mind when you are looking for other avenues to supplement your income. It doesn't matter if you are in New York or California, these transactions are taking place all over the country. Whether the investor is restructuring the notes and re selling them on the market or taking the time to sell the properties himself, it doesn't matter. We offer NPN's (non-performing notes) and CMO's (collateralized mortgage obligations) our favorite because they can close same day.
The REO Network

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Jul 10, 2008
Contact us to discuss the REO portfolio business.

Thanking you in advance.
The REO Network
[email protected]
new-age-consulting-group wrote:
In the current market anyone in this industry know that banks have Billions in write downs. This doesn't mean they are forgiving the debts to the note holders but just moving them off of their balance sheets. In the first quarter of 2007 most banks blew past their loss reserves allocated for such a thing and had to take drastic direct hits to their profits. If you have clients looking to buy BULK REO's for major discounts, in many cases $.50 on the $1.00, we can help. With direct access to the bank, acting as a bank representative for bulk REO, we can make these deals happen. DON'T confuse this with daisy broker chains. DON'T confuse this with a trading desk that pulls from market availability. Our seller's trader pulls from the selling bank's REO portfolio. This can be a very LUCRATIVE transaction for the involved parties and can close in as little as 96 hours. Whether it is $1MM or $50MM+ in bulk REO's, the bank wants to offset its losses. Keep this in mind when you are looking for other avenues to supplement your income. It doesn't matter if you are in New York or California, these transactions are taking place all over the country. Whether the investor is restructuring the notes and re selling them on the market or taking the time to sell the properties himself, it doesn't matter. We offer NPN's (non-performing notes) and CMO's (collateralized mortgage obligations) our favorite because they can close same day.

Since: Jun 08

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Jul 10, 2008
I am 2 away from the seller, they have $1 Bill Nationwide Packages available right now & can close in 1 day, they can be done on a weekly or monthly basis, LOA can be provided! They also have an $8.5 Bill Nationwide Package in escrow, bonded & verified ready to go now. If you want real product, contact me if you are ready to get down to business, no BS........
[email protected]

Since: Mar 08

Cerritos, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2008
Direct to the seller with over $1B Package.

No NCND or LOI or POF needed.
Intermediary paties will sign a woking agreement and he buyer will contact the seller directly to provide required information

contact for more information. [email protected]

“Bright Energy Solar Saves $$$”

Since: Jul 08

Metro Orlando, Fla

#6 Jul 27, 2008
Hey ,,new age consulting ..contact me....

[email protected]

I have a need for your potential services

Mike Norvell Sr
Chaffee Nguyen

Huntley, IL

#7 Jul 29, 2008
Please contact me to discuss.
Thanks.
Chaffee
[email protected]
Emerge

Sacramento, CA

#8 Jul 30, 2008
Direct source for CMO's Free Delivery Available

[email protected]
Kerri

Irwin, PA

#9 Aug 7, 2008
Please contact me to further discuss your NPN's and CMO's.

Thank You
[email protected]
Buyer Mandate

Newport Beach, CA

#10 Aug 10, 2008
A Simple Offer: Put Up or Shut Up

Anyone who’s been involved in bulk REOs from the seller or buyer side is well aware of the frustration and issues. No one trusts the other or believes the other is real until proven so, despite what people claim they have or have done. Furthermore, we’ve evolved to a point where each side wants the other side to "proof up" and show they’re real first, and that is why most deals die before they even get started. No one trusts the other side and no one wants to show what they have, or don’t have, first. So, let's just acknowledge this fact and move into “solution mode,” which to me means devising a win / win solution for all involved parties.

To me, signing all kinds of paperwork and having endless conference calls is like putting the cart before the horse, and is a complete waste of time. My proposed approach is simple. Let the Buyer and Seller Representatives proof each other up first. And, by “representatives” I mean the person that has the primary relationship with and is contractually bound to either the seller (title holder) and/or the buyer (person writing the check). If these two folks are not “real,” or who are what they say they are, then why move forward with all the other stuff?

Here is what I propose: Select a neutral 3rd party, such as a national escrow company, to verify buyer/seller rep. Have the Seller Rep send the Escrow Officer written proof of: 1) closed bulk deals, and 2) evidence of their relationship with banks and bank asset managers, and their ability to access product, custom or otherwise.

Simultaneously, have the Buyer Rep send the escrow officer their: 1) Buyer Representative Agreement, 2) Copy of a bank letter verifying the buyer’s funds and 3) Agreement to conduct a hard proof call to the buyer's bank to verify funds. On this last point, I will do a hard proof verification BEFORE we ever see any product. Not too many people will make you that offer.

Once all documents are received by escrow, the Buyer Rep, Seller Rep and Escrow Officer will all get on the phone – just the three of them. No confidential or sensitive data is discussed. The Escrow Officer simply reviews and verifies that the documents received are real and do in fact support the Buyer/Seller Rep claims and thereby authenticate their ability to get product and close deals. Simple, quick, confidential!

Once this process is completed, then we can sign all the paperwork we want and move forward with deals. To my mind, this is the best way to verify the buyer and seller are real and remove any questions of doubt and suspicion. If someone has a better solution, bring it on!!!

Given the challenges in this business, why would you do it any other way? To do so, is a gamble at best and a complete waste of time at worst.

So, to all the Sellers and Seller Reps out there, please step up and let’s do this, or propose a better solution to move the process forward. You can reach me at [email protected] And, yes, I have a real LLC company, website, domain name, etc. I use the aol address to screen out the folks that for some reason don’t read the instructions above and yet still want to contact me.

Best,
Buyer Mandate
REO LOL

Frisco, TX

#11 Aug 12, 2008
Banks aren't selling bulk REO's retard
wisdom - REO Hunters

Frisco, TX

#12 Aug 12, 2008
Buyer Mandate wrote:
A Simple Offer: Put Up or Shut Up
Anyone who’s been involved in bulk REOs from the seller or buyer side is well aware of the frustration and issues. No one trusts the other or believes the other is real until proven so, despite what people claim they have or have done. Furthermore, we’ve evolved to a point where each side wants the other side to "proof up" and show they’re real first, and that is why most deals die before they even get started. No one trusts the other side and no one wants to show what they have, or don’t have, first. So, let's just acknowledge this fact and move into “solution mode,” which to me means devising a win / win solution for all involved parties.
To me, signing all kinds of paperwork and having endless conference calls is like putting the cart before the horse, and is a complete waste of time. My proposed approach is simple. Let the Buyer and Seller Representatives proof each other up first. And, by “representatives” I mean the person that has the primary relationship with and is contractually bound to either the seller (title holder) and/or the buyer (person writing the check). If these two folks are not “real,” or who are what they say they are, then why move forward with all the other stuff?
Here is what I propose: Select a neutral 3rd party, such as a national escrow company, to verify buyer/seller rep. Have the Seller Rep send the Escrow Officer written proof of: 1) closed bulk deals, and 2) evidence of their relationship with banks and bank asset managers, and their ability to access product, custom or otherwise.
Simultaneously, have the Buyer Rep send the escrow officer their: 1) Buyer Representative Agreement, 2) Copy of a bank letter verifying the buyer’s funds and 3) Agreement to conduct a hard proof call to the buyer's bank to verify funds. On this last point, I will do a hard proof verification BEFORE we ever see any product. Not too many people will make you that offer.
Once all documents are received by escrow, the Buyer Rep, Seller Rep and Escrow Officer will all get on the phone – just the three of them. No confidential or sensitive data is discussed. The Escrow Officer simply reviews and verifies that the documents received are real and do in fact support the Buyer/Seller Rep claims and thereby authenticate their ability to get product and close deals. Simple, quick, confidential!
Once this process is completed, then we can sign all the paperwork we want and move forward with deals. To my mind, this is the best way to verify the buyer and seller are real and remove any questions of doubt and suspicion. If someone has a better solution, bring it on!!!
Given the challenges in this business, why would you do it any other way? To do so, is a gamble at best and a complete waste of time at worst.
So, to all the Sellers and Seller Reps out there, please step up and let’s do this, or propose a better solution to move the process forward. You can reach me at [email protected] And, yes, I have a real LLC company, website, domain name, etc. I use the aol address to screen out the folks that for some reason don’t read the instructions above and yet still want to contact me.
Best,
Buyer Mandate
Please pay attention!!!
Banks are not selling bulk REO's. Why all these idiots claim they can get product from the banks is beyond me. If a bank wants to sell bulk REO's their not going to reach out to a bunch of knuckleheads like you. They will call institutions that have been established as major players in the market. For example, Lone Star who bought $30B of CMO's from Merrill Lynch, or Fortress Hedge Fund, or even sovereign funds that have on an aggregate over $2 Trillion in liquid cash. They don't need to deal with joe blow broker who has been reduced to posting comments on this blog.
Lending Hound

Boise, ID

#13 Aug 12, 2008
We have a large buyer pool but you must be the seller or mandate not a consultant unless your willing to take a referral on a sub fee. No games
BuyerMandate

Newport Beach, CA

#15 Aug 13, 2008
wisdom - REO Hunters wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pay attention!!!
Banks are not selling bulk REO's. Why all these idiots claim they can get product from the banks is beyond me. If a bank wants to sell bulk REO's their not going to reach out to a bunch of knuckleheads like you. They will call institutions that have been established as major players in the market. For example, Lone Star who bought $30B of CMO's from Merrill Lynch, or Fortress Hedge Fund, or even sovereign funds that have on an aggregate over $2 Trillion in liquid cash. They don't need to deal with joe blow broker who has been reduced to posting comments on this blog.
Dear Enlightened One, you've obviously surmised that this is all a fantasy and a waste of time, and yet somehow you find time out of your busy day to grace us with your wisdom and council. Please, sir, help us all understand why you're spending your finite time on this earth posting comments on such a blog? If it is to educate us, please, sir, send us your address so we can all send you a $1.57 as thank you for rescuing us from our certain folly.

Peace, Joe Blow Broker
Jobus

Redondo Beach, CA

#16 Aug 14, 2008
Lending Hound wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a large buyer pool but you must be the seller or mandate not a consultant unless your willing to take a referral on a sub fee. No games
My seller contact is direct to the mandate. I can request that you speak directly with the mandate. Email me [email protected] so we can get things moving

Metro Orlando, Fla

#17 Sep 8, 2008
Hi...I havent been back here for a while..but have finally found 3 great sources of REOs and notes.
No Daisy chaining, we are as close as you can be.

I can say that we now can do 25 mill minimums on the new FHA packages ....Fl properties are our specialities...

Contact Mike Norvell Sr
[email protected]
Visit our new website:

http://www.assetsclearinghouse.com
REO Buyer

Newport Beach, CA

#18 Sep 9, 2008
mikenorvell wrote:
Hi...I havent been back here for a while..but have finally found 3 great sources of REOs and notes.
No Daisy chaining, we are as close as you can be.
I can say that we now can do 25 mill minimums on the new FHA packages ....Fl properties are our specialities...
Contact Mike Norvell Sr
[email protected]
Visit our new website:
http://www.assetsclearinghouse.com
And how close would that be? To me, "as close as you can be" means you are dealing 1:1 with the asset manager at the bank. Is this the case? If not, how many "bodies" are you from the asset manager at the bank?

Metro Orlando, Fla

#19 Sep 14, 2008
REO Buyer wrote:
<quoted text>
And how close would that be? To me, "as close as you can be" means you are dealing 1:1 with the asset manager at the bank. Is this the case? If not, how many "bodies" are you from the asset manager at the bank?
Hello, We do not get involved to be more than one away...AS of this week, we are finally direct with one large national bank, and one away from a another huge source....
REO Buyer

Newport Beach, CA

#20 Sep 15, 2008
mikenorvell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, We do not get involved to be more than one away...AS of this week, we are finally direct with one large national bank, and one away from a another huge source....
Thanks for the feedback. When you say "direct" do you mean direct as in you personally speak with the asset manager at the bank? I don't mean to be flip, but I ask because it seems the word direct has morphed into something that many take to mean you know someone who's cousin is dating a girl who knows someone at a bank.

Thanks...
DAVID L

San Jose, CA

#21 Sep 16, 2008
I CAN CONNECT YOU TO THE FOLLOWING BANKS FOR PRODUCT: WAMU, CITIGROUP MORTGAGE BANK SECURITIES DESK AND BANK OF AMERICA. SOMEONE ASKED IF CAN PROVIDE THEM WITH THE LOA, I CAN SET SERIOUS BUYERS UP WITH A CONFERENCE CALL WITH THESE BANKS I THINK THATS BETTER THAN AN LOA. EMAIL ME AT
[email protected] COM
Caliber RE Investments

Valley Village, CA

#22 Sep 19, 2008
DIRECT BULK REO SOURCE !!!

We have established direct links to several institutions over the last few months. We have closed several deals in that time. We are finally seeing real capitulation on the institutional side when it comes to pricing. We have been dealing with fake buyers and are tired of it. We are no longer willing to jeopardize our relationships with our sources. All buyers must be able to prove that they are real. Our protocol is as easy as it gets. We are not a source for you if you are looking for somone to just send you a tape without knowing anything about your ability to take down the package. If someone just sends you a tape they are not real. "Tape chasing" is a terrible way to go about this business. If you get a tape it is most likely already sold, has been flipped once or twice, has been sent to you by someone not authorized to market the tape or is just plain fake. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you are a buyer or are direct to a buyer. No chains. We are not a chain, so you don't be one either.

I also have a program for REO that can best be described as a clearing house. The buyer has the ability to take down a single property or up to a max of 50M. The buyer has complete control over the property selection. Each property comes with a state of the art due diligence package. This is a perfect and best opportunity I have seen for the smaller or individual investor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump recommits to border tax Fri berklee 37
New agent Jan 13 BrookeWinn 3
News The Latest: Mexico's president says no to payin... Jan 12 tomin cali 1
News Johnson Associates Announces Addition of Two Ne... (May '14) Jan 11 loads 4 broker ow... 8
Renting a house (Oct '14) Jan 11 BrookeWinn 3
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Jan 8 Hazelwood 11
News FBI investigates Realtor for mortgage fraud (Mar '08) Jan 6 Rahala 129
More from around the web