Couple looking to rent house/mobile h...

Couple looking to rent house/mobile home.

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Andy

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Two responsible, full time, married students, part-time workers looking to rent small house or mobile home, preferably with 2 bedrooms and 1-2 bath. We are non-smokers. We have W/D and need W/D hookup. We have one cat and one medium-sized dog, non-aggressive breed. Dishwasher is a plus. Must be within 10-15 miles of UT. Can provide references. Ideally hoping to pay no more than $550. Please contact [email protected], or [email protected]
b4real

Kentwood, LA

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Two responsible adults with full time employement looking for a rent to possibly own home with three bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Need a W/D hookup. we are non smokers and we take excellent care of everything that we own. And a full basement would be a bonus. If anyone knows of such a home please feel free to contact me [email protected]
b4real

Kentwood, LA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
I made a post about looking for a rent to own home, yesterday I currently live in Cairo,IL not Jeffersonville,IN.just wanted to make that correction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New plaza's user fee shocks shoppers (Mar '09) Jan 18 Sandy 2
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Jan 17 koko32 254
News Trump recommits to border tax Jan 13 berklee 37
New agent Jan 13 BrookeWinn 3
News The Latest: Mexico's president says no to payin... Jan 12 tomin cali 1
News Johnson Associates Announces Addition of Two Ne... (May '14) Jan 11 loads 4 broker ow... 8
Renting a house (Oct '14) Jan 11 BrookeWinn 3
More from around the web