500 arrested in mortgage fraud crackdown

Jun 17, 2010 Full story: HeraldTribune.com 22

Published: Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 12:45 p.m. Last Modified: Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 12:45 p.m. Federal investigators announced Thursday they have arrested nearly 500 people since March in what they called the largest national crackdown on mortgage fraud in U.S. history.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
toldyouso

Kingsport, TN

#22 Feb 27, 2011
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like people from sarasota are now getting arrested
I had a link posted for the story, don't know why they took it off. Anyway like Dan says they arrested a bunch of people in Sarasota.
Laura

Sarasota, FL

#24 Dec 18, 2012
toldyouso wrote:
<quoted text>
hhhmmmm, told you. Took a while ,but there will be more. Better watch your back, Laura.
Cindy Fair, I guess you finally got over all this trash that you wrote about me since we have finally closed our fathers estate. All these lies and malicious statements because I had no control over what the attorney was doing. You should take it out on her as she was running the show. As for mortgage fraud and all the rest which never happened, you didn't have any problems asking me for help with all the real estate documents when it came time to sell the house. It's a shame that you posted all these lies about me. I knew it was you. Not many people in Sarasota know me by Laura and you also stated your brothers and sisters on one of your blogs. I have forgiven you, but it would be nice if you would have these fraudulent and malicious statements removed. I was never a flipper in California either. A flipper is someone that buys a home from a deperate person for pennies on the dollar and then turns around and sells it for an inflated price cheating people out of their equity. Either way forgiveness always sets you free and I forgive you and that makes me feel free. Laureen (aka Laura)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 2 hr elgammal 115
Ring flushed by kid returned to California family 5 hr wichita-rick 5
crude oil buyers wanted (Aug '11) 17 hr Ulrich 68
The Real Deal-Real Estate update Wed Mikelintro 2
Real Estate Portal for All World Wed Habib 1
Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Nov 17 games 947
A look at the D.C. area's most expensive home l... Nov 13 hakeem 2

Real Estate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE