Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's reco...

Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's recovery but not kill it

There are 586 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's recovery but not kill it. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

The looming federal government shutdown wouldn’t obliterate Sacramento’s economic recovery, but in a region with thousands of federal employees – and a business climate where consumer confidence is finally getting better – the shutdown surely wouldn’t help, business leaders in the region said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#251 Oct 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>And how does that make you feel?
Uh...disgusted at your deep seated and blind hatred, intolerance and stupidity!

Folks just a friendly reminder that "RiccardoFool" (also known as "Dan" when he in drag and on the rag!) has made these insane statements right here in this thread:

"obama closed the MLK memorial in hopes that blacks across the nation would start a few race riots"
" Bama, the petulant child president, is at war with the American people."
"Obama is pure evil"
"In Obama's mind, WWII vets are the enemy, and illegal aliens are the chosen people."

I don't know how he missed "Obama is a born in Kenya Muslim"! Guess he's saving that for the next post LOL

Remember also that in another thread "RiccardoFool"/ "Dan" also stated that every man, woman and CHILD Muslim should be murdered by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim!

If that insane and bigoted drivel doesn't show you that "Dan"'s/Ricky's freaking NUTS, well nothing will! Just be glad you don't have to be in the same room with him folks!
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#252 Oct 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why was Iraq necessary?
I answered that question already when you asked for examples of unnecessary wars! To refresh your memory and to expand a little, the war in Iraq was absolutely NOT necessary as history has now absolutely confirmed. There were no weapons of mass destruction, we were lied to by the Bush administration, the war has cost over 4500 good American lives and tens of thousands of Iraqi lives (many of them civilians!) to say nothing of tens of thousands of severe American injuries, ultimately a cost of A TRILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS and the scorn of the rest of the world. If that isn't enough to support my premise it was also the greatest recruiting aid al Qaeda could have ever imagined even in their wildest and most fanatical dreams. They weren't a presence in Iraq before the invasion but they sure are now! You know what I'm saying BRO?

Folks just a friendly reminder that "RiccardoFool" (also known as "Dan" when he in drag and on the rag!) has made these insane statements right here in this thread:

"obama closed the MLK memorial in hopes that blacks across the nation would start a few race riots"
"Obama is pure evil"
"In Obama's mind, WWII vets are the enemy, and illegal aliens are the chosen people."

I don't know how he missed "Obama is a born in Kenya Muslim"! Guess he's saving that for the next post LOL

Remember also that in another thread "RiccardoFool"/ "Dan" also stated that every man, woman and CHILD Muslim should be murdered by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim!

If that insane and bigoted drivel doesn't show you that "Dan"'s/Ricky's freaking NUTS, well nothing will! Just be glad you don't have to be in the same room with him folks!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#253 Oct 19, 2013
Josef wrote:
Jeez! You're a big sissy. Why don't you insult Buster? Afraid he'll wrap your anatomically correct inflatable Rush Limbaugh doll around your neck, I bet.
Is that what he plays with, I normally stay away from people that play with dolls. Thanks for the advice.

Sacramento, CA

#254 Oct 19, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that question already when you asked for examples of unnecessary wars! To refresh your memory and to expand a little, the war in Iraq was absolutely NOT necessary as history has now absolutely confirmed.
History has confirmed that most all wars were unnecessary, so what's your point?

Sacramento, CA

#255 Oct 19, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that question already when you asked for examples of unnecessary wars! To refresh your memory and to expand a little, the war in Iraq was absolutely NOT necessary as history has now absolutely confirmed. There were no weapons of mass destruction, we were lied to by the Bush administration
So good wars are wars when a country has weapons of mass destruction? Are you lying about Iraq again? Read some recent history, he gassed people and according to Obama that is a good reason for war. How did Sadaam gas the Kurds and not have gas? Now we know where he got rid of the gas....Syria. Personally I don't think it's worth going to war over a country gassing it's own people. Maybe you do. One could argue almost every war was unnecessary, You are pointless. LOL
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#256 Oct 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>History has confirmed that most all wars were unnecessary, so what's your point?
No history has NOT confirmed that about MOST wars being unnecessary but MANY of them certainly were. The point which should and would be obvious to anyone except a fool like you is that our invasion of and war with Iraq was indeed unnecessary as was us getting involved in the civil war in Vietnam! Do I really have to draw you a picture...or would even that do any good?

Sacramento, CA

#257 Oct 20, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
No history has NOT confirmed that about MOST wars being unnecessary but MANY of them certainly were. The point which should and would be obvious to anyone except a fool like you is that our invasion of and war with Iraq was indeed unnecessary as was us getting involved in the civil war in Vietnam! Do I really have to draw you a picture...or would even that do any good?
Yes History has confirmed most wars were unnecessary. The point is that you can't predict the future of what would or would not have happened if we did this or that. If you agree with the great Obama, we should go into a country if they are gassing their own people, why do you keep lying about that? It seems you can't have it both ways. Most all wars could have been avoided.
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#258 Oct 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So good wars are wars when a country has weapons of mass destruction? Are you lying about Iraq again? Read some recent history, he gassed people and according to Obama that is a good reason for war. How did Sadaam gas the Kurds and not have gas? Now we know where he got rid of the gas....Syria. Personally I don't think it's worth going to war over a country gassing it's own people. Maybe you do. One could argue almost every war was unnecessary, You are pointless. LOL
You certainly were for the Iraq war! You've feebly defended that war many times right here on Topix! Of course then it Obama wasn't President and your head was as stuck up old Dubya's ass just like it's stuck up Rush Limbaugh's now. I'll take Obama's handling of the complex situation in Syria to that of the Bushman and his chicken hawk neo-con cronies (Cheney, Rumsfield, Wolfowitz) in Iraq ANY DAY!

You're as usual getting way off topic here! You're regurgitating the same old that stuff you've been ingesting from Rush's pooper since 2008 and are attempting to vomit it out here...AGAIN! In the court of public opinion the Republicans (the Tea Baggers in particular!) have lost the battle on the government showdown. You've failed miserably attempting to defend them! Get over and move on sucka'! Start jacking off to a wet dream fantasy of of a Cruz-Palin ticket in 2016...or something! LOL

"Obama is pure evil"

BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#259 Oct 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes History has confirmed most wars were unnecessary. The point is that you can't predict the future of what would or would not have happened if we did this or that. If you agree with the great Obama, we should go into a country if they are gassing their own people, why do you keep lying about that? It seems you can't have it both ways. Most all wars could have been avoided.
You're as usual getting way off topic here! You're regurgitating the same old that stuff you've been ingesting from Rush's pooper since 2008 and are attempting to vomit it out here...AGAIN! In the court of public opinion the Republicans (the Tea Baggers in particular!) have lost the battle over their blackmailing government shutdown scheme. You've failed miserably attempting to defend them! Obamacare is here to stay until if and when it get's legitimately repealed! Get over it and move on sucka'! Start jacking off to a wet dream fantasy of of a Cruz-Palin ticket in 2016...or something! LOL

"Obama is pure evil"

Sacramento, CA

#260 Oct 20, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly were for the Iraq war! You've feebly defended that war many times right here on Topix!
Yes I did support our troops, and I did support the effort to make sure Sadaam didn't have a nuke in his plans, he is crazier then you. Plus he doesn't play with dolls as your NV friend said. No I didn't support how long the war lasted or the way we fought it.

Sacramento, CA

#261 Oct 20, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as usual getting way off topic here! You're regurgitating the same old that stuff you've been ingesting from Rush's pooper since 2008
all you can do now is sit back and wait for HIllary, a true Communist.
SHYKORA paul arts

Calgary, Canada

#262 Oct 20, 2013
...HAPPY Canadian FARM Thanksgiving...eh
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#263 Oct 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I did support our troops, and I did support the effort to make sure Sadaam didn't have a nuke in his plans, he is crazier then you. Plus he doesn't play with dolls as your NV friend said. No I didn't support how long the war lasted or the way we fought it.
You're as usual getting way off topic here! You're regurgitating the same old that stuff you've been ingesting from Rush's pooper since 2008 and are attempting to vomit it out here...AGAIN! In the court of public opinion the Republicans (the Tea Baggers in particular!) have lost big time in attempting to blackmail the country by shutting down the government. You've failed miserably attempting to defend them and your own mean spirited, bigoted Tea Bagger inspired philosophy! Obamacare is here to stay until if and when it get's legitimately repealed! Get over it and move on sucka'! It's probably not too early to start jacking off to your next wet dream fantasy of of a Cruz-Palin ticket in 2016! I've had enough horseshit for one thread and besides I have an urgent appointment...back on Planet Earth!

"Obama is pure evil"

RiccardoFire

Roseville, CA

#265 Oct 20, 2013
SHYKORA paul arts wrote:
You people up there in Canada have universal health care which proves you are communists and I hate you. When Ted Cruz becomes President I hope he bombs you commies. I hate Canadians almost as much as I hate Muslims, immigrants, gays, people of color and people who eat cheeseburgers. God bless America and screw the rest of the world. Take that you Canuck!

Hugs and kisses,
Ricky

Sacramento, CA

#266 Oct 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
You people up there in Canada have universal health care which proves you are communists and I hate you. When Ted Cruz becomes President I hope he bombs you commies. I hate Canadians almost as much as I hate Muslims, immigrants, gays, people of color and people who eat cheeseburgers. God bless America and screw the rest of the world. Take that you Canuck!
Hugs and kisses,
Ricky
Another sign of weakness and losing, That's why I registered. You don't have a clue what Canada has compared to what ObowelCare is. Yes you are a hater. Nice try Loser!
Josef

Gardnerville, NV

#267 Oct 20, 2013
It's already Thanksgiving Day in Canada? What kind of calendar do you guys use? We have a new fangled way of keeping track of the days, it's called the Gregorian Calendar.

Sacramento, CA

#268 Oct 20, 2013
SHYKORA paul arts wrote:
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Sacramento, CA

#269 Oct 20, 2013
Josef wrote:
It's already Thanksgiving Day in Canada? What kind of calendar do you guys use? We have a new fangled way of keeping track of the days, it's called the Gregorian Calendar.
It's a different country retard. LOL
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#270 Oct 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Another sign I am weak and losing, That's why I registered. I don't have a clue what Canada has compared to what Obamacare is. Yes I am a hater. Nice try but I already know I'm a nut job!
You're as usual getting way off topic here! You're regurgitating the same old that stuff you've been ingesting from Rush's pooper since 2008 and are attempting to vomit it out here...AGAIN! In the court of public opinion the Republicans (the Tea Baggers in particular!) have lost big time in attempting to blackmail the country by shutting down the government. You've failed miserably attempting to defend them and your own mean spirited, bigoted Tea Bagger inspired philosophy! Obamacare is here to stay until if and when it get's legitimately repealed! Get over it and move on sucka'! It's probably not too early to start jacking off to your next wet dream fantasy of of a Cruz-Palin ticket in 2016! I've had enough horseshit for one thread and besides I have an urgent appointment...back on Planet Earth!

"Obama is pure evil"

Sacramento, CA

#271 Oct 20, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama is pure evil"
Changing posts is childish, it's a sign that you have nothing and can't debate. You sound like Gore or Clinton, a child that can't get his way with his words. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 7 hr Green16 19
News Johnson Associates Announces Addition of Two Ne... (May '14) Sat will market bust 9
One Shenton Way, One Shenton Condominium May 17 wendellgutierrez 1
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) May 16 AwesomeCareersOrg 7
News Donald's Trump sons take helm of Trump Organiza... May 16 LIGER 43
How to find a tenant in USA ? May 15 josephblown 3
News It's legal to get a mortgage even if you are un... May 11 Wildchild 1
More from around the web