Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's recovery but not kill it

There are 20 comments on the Sep 30, 2013, Sacramento Bee Newspaper story titled Shutdown would hurt Sacramento's recovery but not kill it. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

The looming federal government shutdown wouldn’t obliterate Sacramento’s economic recovery, but in a region with thousands of federal employees – and a business climate where consumer confidence is finally getting better – the shutdown surely wouldn’t help, business leaders in the region said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

BS Buster

Elk Grove, CA

#230 Oct 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
ObowelCare AFFORDABLE?????
"Youíll also have to pay 40 percent of the cost of non-generic drugs. But each customerís out-of-pocket costs will be capped at $6,250, or $12,500 for a family plan."
Gee how generous of the ObowelMovement!
all that on Top of QAUDRUPLING PREMIUMS, QAUDRUPLING CO PAYS, and a $7500-$12000 deductible before Obowelcare pays out a nickel!!!!
Thank you so much for the latest discharge from Rush Limbaugh's poop chute!

What you failed to mention those figures are from the lowest priced level of Obamacare, also that most other health plans charge a pretty good premium of most generic drugs and also that people with lower incomes get generous subsidies, even free coverage with Obamacare. Yeah we know...you'd rather have Cruzo-Rusho-stinko-care where if you get sick and can't afford a doctor you just die! What else is new in Tea Bagger Utopia? You got yours and f*** everybody else! Praise the Lord, Jesus would have approved! LOL

Folks just a friendly reminder that "RiccardoFool" (also known as "Dan" when he in drag and on the rag!) has made these insane statements right here in this thread:

"obama closed the MLK memorial in hopes that blacks across the nation would start a few race riots"
" Bama, the petulant child president, is at war with the American people."
"Obama is pure evil"
"In Obama's mind, WWII vets are the enemy, and illegal aliens are the chosen people."

I don't know how he missed "Obama is a born in Kenya Muslim"! Guess he's saving that for the next post LOL

Remember also that in another thread "RiccardoFool"/ "Dan" also stated that every man, woman and CHILD Muslim should be murdered by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim!

If that insane and bigoted drivel doesn't show you that "Dan"'s/Ricky's freaking NUTS, well nothing will! Just be glad you don't have to be in the same room with him folks!

Folks just a friendly reminder that "RiccardoFool" (also known as "Dan" when he in drag and on the rag!) has made these insane statements right here in this thread:

"obama closed the MLK memorial in hopes that blacks across the nation would start a few race riots"
"Obama is pure evil"
"In Obama's mind, WWII vets are the enemy, and illegal aliens are the chosen people."

I don't know how he missed "Obama is a born in Kenya Muslim"! Guess he's saving that for the next post LOL

Remember also that in another thread "RiccardoFool"/ "Dan" also stated that every man, woman and CHILD Muslim should be murdered by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim!

If that insane and bigoted drivel doesn't show you that "Dan"'s/Ricky's freaking NUTS, well nothing will! Just be glad you don't have to be in the same room with him folks!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#231 Oct 18, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for the latest discharge from Rush Limbaugh's poop chute!W
Thank you for eating that discharge like you always do. LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#232 Oct 18, 2013
U.S. debt jumped a record $328 billion on Thursday, the first day the federal government was able to borrow money under the deal President Obama and Congress sealed this week.

The debt now equals $17.075 trillion, according to figures the Treasury Department posted online on Friday.

"Media Ignores......"
Josef

Gardnerville, NV

#233 Oct 18, 2013
When Ric Fire had a chance to defend his/her country what did he/she do? Fire tried to join the WACs, knowing full well the WACs weren't accepting transgender, beastialists at that time. Now, we are to accept R Fire as a patriot?
BS Buster

Elk Grove, CA

#234 Oct 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
U.S. debt jumped a record $328 billion on Thursday, the first day the federal government was able to borrow money under the deal President Obama and Congress sealed this week.
The debt now equals $17.075 trillion, according to figures the Treasury Department posted online on Friday.
"Media Ignores......"
That's what we get with fools like your cornhole buddy Dubya getting us into TRILLION DOLLAR FREAKING TOTALLY UNNECESSARY WARS and at the very same time making all the fat cats even richer with BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF TAX CUTS that mainly benefited them! Keep on drinking Cruz's urine flavored Kool Aid though! Maybe it will wash down all the "stuff" you've ingested from Rush! You know what I'm sayin' BRO?

"Obama is pure evil"

BS Buster

Elk Grove, CA

#235 Oct 18, 2013
Josef wrote:
When Ric Fire had a chance to defend his/her country what did he/she do? Fire tried to join the WACs, knowing full well the WACs weren't accepting transgender, beastialists at that time. Now, we are to accept R Fire as a patriot?
Yep he's one of those chicken hawks who never put on a uniform in his life but is always ready to put other people's children on the line so he can watch the slaughter on Fox News. He still defends the totally unnecessary Iraq war and was urging an attack on Iran a while back...of course that's because Obama was NOT attacking Iraq you understand! He's about as much of a patriot as his guru, that pus gutted, pig faced bag of hot air known as Rush Limbaugh!

Elk Grove, CA

#236 Oct 18, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we get with fools like your cornhole buddy Dubya getting us into TRILLION DOLLAR FREAKING TOTALLY UNNECESSARY WARS
LOL....and I mean LOL...I knew it, it's Bush's fault. Priceless! LOL!!!

Elk Grove, CA

#237 Oct 18, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep he's one of those chicken hawks who never put on a uniform in his life but is always ready to put other people's children on the line so he can watch the slaughter on Fox News. He still defends the totally unnecessary Iraq war and was urging an attack on Iran a while back...of course that's because Obama was NOT attacking Iraq you understand! He's about as much of a patriot as his guru, that pus gutted, pig faced bag of hot air known as Rush Limbaugh!
Show me a post where I went into my personal history of what I did or didn't do. BS Liar.

Elk Grove, CA

#238 Oct 18, 2013
Josef wrote:
Who let you out?
BS Buster

Elk Grove, CA

#239 Oct 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....and I mean LOL...I knew it, it's Bush's fault. Priceless! LOL!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You couldn't figure out where we got anywhere! Pretty hard to see where you've been or where you're going when you're by turds from Rush's pooper!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

"Obama is pure evil"

BS Buster

Elk Grove, CA

#240 Oct 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a post where I went into my personal history of what I did or didn't do. BS Liar.
You have a short memory along with your even smaller brain and pecker! You've babbled plenty here about how like Cheney you had "other priorities" to keep you from putting on a uniform, one having something to do with your brother...to which most of us said "Uh huh!" You're still a "chicken hawk" BRO!

"Obama is pure evil"

Elk Grove, CA

#241 Oct 19, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a short memory along with your even smaller brain and pecker! You've babbled plenty here about how like Cheney you had "other priorities" to keep you from putting on a uniform, one having something to do with your brother...to which most of us said "Uh huh!" You're still a "chicken hawk" BRO!
Like I said, produce a post for a personal complaint against me. Not everyone that wears the freaking uniform deserves any more rights then a person that doesn't. It was never my goal in life to learn how to kill people. There was no draft for my generation. You are an insult to people that didn't decide to join or people that didn't qualify physically.

Elk Grove, CA

#242 Oct 19, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
He still defends the totally unnecessary Iraq war
What war was totally necessary?
BS Buster

Elk Grove, CA

#243 Oct 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, produce a post for a personal complaint against me. Not everyone that wears the freaking uniform deserves any more rights then a person that doesn't. It was never my goal in life to learn how to kill people. There was no draft for my generation. You are an insult to people that didn't decide to join or people that didn't qualify physically.
Since you've registered you've spewed out over 5000 posts of vitriolic, bigoted right wing blather, probably several times that since you've started stinking up and become the #1 Troll on Topix. I haven't got the time nor the stomach to go through all that just to point out the exact spot of your past idiocy. I don't forget you saying such absolutely insane things as that every man, woman & child in Afghanistan should be killed by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim though. Nor do I forget you attempting to defend the Vietnam and Iraq wars at the same time admitting that you've never put on a uniform yourself.

Nobody said that if you wear a uniform you have any more rights than anyone else. It is completely legitimate to question the integrity and courage of those who are all for the USA getting involved in ill advised, life wasting wars but choose to just stay out of uniform themselves. We understand it was never your goal in life to" learn how to kill people", like that is the only purpose of the military! It's however perfectly clear by now that you just have no objections to other people doing the killing...especially if it is all those dreaded Muslims, including the women and children who are wasted! Praise the Lord, Jesus would be so proud of a good Christian like yourself!

Just because there is no draft was no excuse for a chicken hawk Muslim and commie fighter like yourself not to enlist. It's a VOLUNTEER army now you know! Yeah we know...just like gung ho chicken hawk Dick Cheney you had "other priorities", most of them likely colored yellow! It's much easier to watch the slaughter on Fox News eh? You're an insult to those of us who did put on uniforms, especially those who paid the ultimate price, even an insult to those that chose who chose not to go because of principal in a certain situation (the Vietnam war in particular). Nothing however is worse than a chicken hawk who is all for war...just as long as he can stay home and hide behind Mama's and Rush's skirts!
BS Buster

Elk Grove, CA

#244 Oct 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What war was totally necessary?
Iraq!

In retrospect even though intentions were good at the beginning history shows that Vietnam was a country dividing, American life and treasure wasting civil war that we never should have got involved in! Even a conservative historian would have an extremely difficult time making a good case for that war now!

"Obama is pure evil"

Josef

Gardnerville, NV

#246 Oct 19, 2013
Mrs. R. Fire posted some info about her ex-husband's actions on 9/11. It seems Fire was so scared that he took his full size, anatomically correct, inflatable model of Richard Simmons and a ten pound bag of dried oysters and locked himself in the fruit cellar. She had to call the EGFD to come chop down the door and drag Ric Fire out.

Elk Grove, CA

#247 Oct 19, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you've registered you've spewed out over 5000 posts
And how does that make you feel?

Elk Grove, CA

#248 Oct 19, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq!
Why was Iraq necessary?

Elk Grove, CA

#249 Oct 19, 2013
Josef wrote:
Mrs. R. Fire posted some info about her ex-husband's actions on 9/11. It seems Fire was so scared that he took his full size, anatomically correct, inflatable model of Richard Simmons and a ten pound bag of dried oysters and locked himself in the fruit cellar. She had to call the EGFD to come chop down the door and drag Ric Fire out.
LOL...Why are you so scared to dare debate me? Any sissy can insult.
Josef

Gardnerville, NV

#250 Oct 19, 2013
Jeez! You're a big sissy. Why don't you insult Buster? Afraid he'll wrap your anatomically correct inflatable Rush Limbaugh doll around your neck, I bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to choose a real estate agent 4 hr kearbear314 2
Real Estate Marketing Infographic 2015 Apr 23 HowToLeads 1
News RioCan unlikely to build mall in 401 Corridor (Jun '12) Apr 22 no wonder traffic... 2
Looking for A-1 Property Management Apr 20 ShirleyWill12 2
News Ontario Mills experiences a turnaround (Apr '10) Apr 18 Jade 68
For Realtors: Real Estate Leads With Squeeze Pages Apr 17 HowToLeads 1
HISTORICAL BONDS WANTED -Petrobras, Brazilian T... (Feb '10) Apr 15 StanleyPark 527
More from around the web