Few economists defend disappearing mo...

Few economists defend disappearing mortgage tax break

There are 3 comments on the Finance and Commerce story from Dec 8, 2017, titled Few economists defend disappearing mortgage tax break. In it, Finance and Commerce reports that:

One of America's most popular tax breaks is about to be rendered nearly useless. And there are few economists rushing to defend it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Finance and Commerce.

Andrew Robarge

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 9, 2017
I may not be an economist but didn’t we just spend 3 trillion or more on “quantative easing” so that housings balance sheet would go back in the Black after a crisis of massive deflation?
Isn’t this certain to cause said massive deflation again?
How goddamn stupid can one country be?
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#2 Dec 9, 2017
Poor Andrew. He likely doesn't pay any taxes so he doesn't want a tax break. Me, I am looking forward to spending it even if it is one dollar, because I got ripped off under the last 2 Presidents.
AIPAC tax

Bradenton, FL

#3 Dec 20, 2017
Sheldon Adelson , paul ray insco , mohel dalsimer and the ziotards demand more entitlements for apartheid israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this an unethical agent? Sep 15 Eilema 1
News How does a real estate agent compare with an app? Sep 14 Signature Assets 1
Oakdale CA Haunted Land Spirits Ghosts near Jr ... (Jun '10) Sep 11 Outsider 8
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Sep 4 Cross Canada chec... 17
Non-QM Lender... Aug 30 MrFunder 1
Purchase A Nevada Shelf Corporation w/ an activ... (Feb '11) Aug 29 Sarah J 24
New Marketing Services Aug '18 Amarki 1