Tangle Oaks Waterfront Neighborhood in Wilmington, NC

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi again everyone,
One more quick update for today Ive added one more page showcasing another neighborhood in the Myrtle Grove area here in Wilmington this one featuring a waterfront community of both homes and townhomes called Tangle Oaks, which is located along the ICWW just off Myrtle Grove Rd. near the intersection with Grissom Road.

With its protected marina, community swimming pool, two tennis courts, pond, playground, picnic, and boat storage areas, you wont find a waterfront community with more amenities in this area of town. Conveniently located just minutes from shopping and dining in the Monkey Junction area! To see all properties currently available, follow this link:

Tangle Oaks:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/tangleoaks.php

or click here for an area map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Ho...

Interested in seeing any of the homes for sale in Tangle Oaks? Give me a call or send me an email! Already own a home in Tangle Oaks and looking to sell? Contact me today about listing your property Im here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to choose a real estate agent 15 hr kearbear314 2
Real Estate Marketing Infographic 2015 Apr 23 HowToLeads 1
News RioCan unlikely to build mall in 401 Corridor (Jun '12) Apr 22 no wonder traffic... 2
Looking for A-1 Property Management Apr 20 ShirleyWill12 2
News Ontario Mills experiences a turnaround (Apr '10) Apr 18 Jade 68
For Realtors: Real Estate Leads With Squeeze Pages Apr 17 HowToLeads 1
HISTORICAL BONDS WANTED -Petrobras, Brazilian T... (Feb '10) Apr 15 StanleyPark 527
More from around the web