Bulk Residential and Commercial REO Available Nationwide

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2012
I am bulk REO coordinator looking for liquid buyers to purchase upcoming bulk residential and commercial REO. We can have packages assembled based on your criteria.
Availability: All 50 states, assets are sold by region.
Purchase price: Can assemble packages starting at $10 million although more bulk buying is preferred. Buyer also pays small commission fee.

REO wish list order form is available from me by email. Proof of funds will be needed.

To discuss in greater detail, please send me a private message with your email address and i will contact you with full details and any questions you have. Thanks!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Thanks for such a important information related to real estate. Its very useful for the property dealers.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2012
Blake L wrote:
I am bulk REO coordinator looking for liquid buyers to purchase upcoming bulk residential and commercial REO. We can have packages assembled based on your criteria.
Availability: All 50 states, assets are sold by region.
Purchase price: Can assemble packages starting at $10 million although more bulk buying is preferred. Buyer also pays small commission fee.
REO wish list order form is available from me by email. Proof of funds will be needed.
To discuss in greater detail, please send me a private message with your email address and i will contact you with full details and any questions you have. Thanks!
Blake can you email me so that we can email each other and I need to ask from you other info that is pertinent. Thanks Syed generalbusinesscompany@yahoo.c om
Micheal Mills

Hollywood, FL

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Bulk REO is a fairly new way of investing. I hear there is alot of risk involved since you are buying sight unseen. Can any of you explain the upside to it

Micheal Mills
http://www.myquickhomebuyers.com/sell-your-ho...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 14, 2012
There's no risk!

Its like anything you got to put effort in to anything you or anyone (including Myself) get in to maximize the reward.

Like the restaurant owner who must stay with hisbusiness and have a good chef and an inexperienced / wanna-be business can run a great business to the ground; whereas a great businessman can turn a empty spot to a hot spot by making the business pop.

Here in the RE you must understand if your buying Bulk REO you need to have a Strategy, a management team you can count on (4,000 homes needs 200 people to manage it) and last you have to fix everything to get the best price. Remember your getting well discounted properties and may not need major or any renovations but still you have to modernize it to current outlook to give the prospect the desire to buy it from you as their new home of their dream.

The rest you have to be creative and able ready.

So, do you Buy Sell Trade NPN (Non Performing Notes) and TAPES (Bulk REOs) SFR (Residential) and CRE (Commercial)

Syed
Micheal Mills wrote:
Bulk REO is a fairly new way of investing. I hear there is alot of risk involved since you are buying sight unseen. Can any of you explain the upside to it
Micheal Mills
http://www.myquickhomebuyers.com/sell-your-ho...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beverly Carter's body found in shallow grave on... 44 min stalkersRmurderers 16
How to Assume a Residential Mortgage 7 hr FHAMan 1
Three More Neighborhoods, More New Listings 9 hr deswhalen 1
Home Styles and Features Appropriate for Aging ... 11 hr Elaine VonCannon 1
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 13 hr maheladawy 78
Haunted House? (Aug '06) Sep 28 anonymous 171
TVA's 'robo' houses about to hit market Sep 27 TritonD 1

Real Estate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE