The Walk at Sloop Point – New Constru...

The Walk at Sloop Point – New Construction Homes in Hampstead, NC

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2014
by Desiree Whalen.

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let you know about a development of new construction homes out in Hampstead being built by Hardison Building Company called The Walk at Sloop Point, located just off Sloop Point Loop Road. I’ve already created a neighborhood showcase page for it on my website here, where you can find updated property listings.

Close to golf, schools, and Kiwanis Park, this neighborhood features 3 and 4 bedroom floor plans between 2000-2800 sq. feet, starting at around $239K. To see currently available properties, including photos and pricing information, follow this link:

The Walk at Sloop Point:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/thewalkatslooppo...

Want to head out there with me and tour some of the properties? Give me a call or send me an email to set up an appointment – I’m here to help!
-Desiree

Since: Apr 14

Gwalior, India

#2 Apr 23, 2014
You should contact to he an Infinity construction and design expert.
They have lot of idea for your question...
Wilmington NC is Gangland

Dahlonega, GA

#3 May 6, 2014
Paper houses are being built there and surrounding areas Beware

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon May 1 ZIONIST 5 Column 6
News Brampton grows west field by field... (Mar '11) Apr 28 more of em next door 9
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) Apr 28 Guest 146
News GET hike draws more fire Apr 21 Julie Jane 1
News Comedian Tracy Morgan scraps planned Mississipp... Apr 20 Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Apr 20 tafawq 43
News Reader: The real estate market is doing better ... (Dec '07) Apr 19 Irvine 303 6
More from around the web