Churchill-Brown adds 2 agents

Churchill-Brown adds 2 agents

There are 1 comment on the NewsOK.com story from Oct 16, 2018, titled Churchill-Brown adds 2 agents. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Churchill-Brown & Associates Realtors has added two residential real estate agents at the office at 1901 W 33rd St. in Edmond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

niceneighborhood s

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 20, 2018
With the increased drug and alcohol sales in the Edmond area, it's safe to assume the level of stalking and others forcing neighbors to take care of their little children or some cause or the other that makes them onboard people has likely got home sales roaring off the charts.

Unless their new and improved generation of prison guards is what they'd like to line the area with like Bradford Pears to prove it's such a wonderful place to live and work.

Bet they are already ramping up the drugging and placing of someone elses key-or a new key altogether-on some unlucky saps keyring to ensure the police get promoted and the bullet holes on the doors of cruisers remain the same. Not that missing 9mm like they like to plant in homes they want to control and KEY when they chose for their extortion racket, look at us.....we're intellectuals and we'll be telling you who to talk to, what to eat, what to drive, how fast to drive, what to read-especially at the Edmond library-and who to report to concerning whatever cause we deem socially responsible.

We've graduated tin-foil F U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What do tea leaves tell us about the Real Estat... Nov 12 tracyarthur 1
News The state of the local real estate market Nov 7 boomer 2
Downtown realtor in Toronto? Oct 30 Joanjo 1
VR Tour Oct 29 House_Hunter_84 1
News California mall adds 9,000 solar panels Oct 27 Solarman 1
News How much is too much for a closing gift from a ... (Dec '15) Oct 25 hklegal 3
News Mustang Teacher Accused Of Stealing From Open H... Oct '18 just me 3