Condos for Sale in Cordgrass Bay at W...

Condos for Sale in Cordgrass Bay at Wrightsville Beach

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend. Iím back this morning with a new neighborhood showcase page just added to the website. Today Iím focusing on a community of condos for sale in Wrightsville Beach called Cordgrass Bay, which is located on the sound side of the north end of the island on North Lumina Avenue.

With amenities such as a community pool, tennis court, and community dock (equipped with swim ladders!) residents can enjoy the sound side views of Big Lollipop Bay while being just steps from the ocean side of the island at beach access 4 (the L shaped lot). To see all properties currently available, follow this link:

Cordgrass Bay:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/cordgrassbay.php

or click here for an overhead map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Co...

Fall is my favorite time of year, and with the cooling temperatures itís one of the best times to get out and see properties at the beach - so if youíre interested in seeing any of these units donít hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. Already own a condo in Cordgrass Bay and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property Ė Iím here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada's Luxury Real Estate Market Sees Montrea... Oct 14 Realtors Equal Scum 3
News St. Joe names new vice president (Jul '12) Oct 6 Panamaed 34
News Realtor gets 4 years in prison for fraud Oct 5 Soup Kitchen 1
News Hazleton Real Estate Scammer Ignacio Beato Sent... Oct 5 Soup Kitchen 1
News MIT turns to millennia-old tech for renewable e... Sep '17 Solarman 1
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Sep '17 Anonymous 6
News Shoppers look for Black Friday deals at the Wes... Sep '17 Duff Supporter 2
More from around the web