The Cottages at Holly Glen

The Cottages at Holly Glen

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hello everyone,
Ive updated the site with another neighborhood showcase page this afternoon, this one featuring homes for sale in The Cottages at Holly Glen, which is located in east-central Wilmington just off Holly Tree Road just down the street from the YWCA.

This great neighborhood is conveniently close to shopping (two grocery stores within 2 minutes in either direction), golf (the Wilmington Municipal Golf Course is just around the corner), and schools (Holly Tree Elementary is across the street, Hoggard High School is 2 minutes away). Not to mention, you can also walk to the YWCA to go swimming! To see currently available homes for sale, follow this link:

The Cottages at Holly Glen:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/cottagesathollyg...

or click here for a neighborhood map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Ho...

As always, if youre interested in seeing any of the properties available in this neighborhood, give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in The Cottages at Holly Glen and looking to sell? Contact me today about listing your property Im here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada's Luxury Real Estate Market Sees Montrea... Oct 14 Realtors Equal Scum 3
News St. Joe names new vice president (Jul '12) Oct 6 Panamaed 34
News Realtor gets 4 years in prison for fraud Oct 5 Soup Kitchen 1
News Hazleton Real Estate Scammer Ignacio Beato Sent... Oct 5 Soup Kitchen 1
News MIT turns to millennia-old tech for renewable e... Sep '17 Solarman 1
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Sep '17 Anonymous 6
News Shoppers look for Black Friday deals at the Wes... Sep '17 Duff Supporter 2
More from around the web